Friday, January 20, 2012
A celebration of life for Julia Anne Zweerts-Brownfoot, who passed away Jan. 12, 2012, will be held at the Columbia Center for the Arts in Hood River on Feb. 19 from 1-3 p.m. Please come and bring stories or photos you wish to share. Julia was born Aug. 12, 1933, in Luton, England, to Maurice and Margaret Brownfoot (Carruthers).
Remembrances may be made to Heart of Hospice.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Marimba ‘Mid Winter Party’
- YESTERYEARS: School District No. 3 projects new high school on May Street in 1926
- Are You Ready? Survival 101
- Lyle School celebrates standout science student
- Jim Drake’s Entertainment Blog: Imagining a world with no winners and no losers
- The Ale List: Sense of Place lecture focuses on ‘hoppy history’
- Free tax help through April in HR and TD
- Sheriff Log, Jan. 24 to 31
- Police Log, Jan. 25 to 31
- Public Records: Building permits, city, January 2016