Friday, January 20, 2012
A celebration of life for Julia Anne Zweerts-Brownfoot, who passed away Jan. 12, 2012, will be held at the Columbia Center for the Arts in Hood River on Feb. 19 from 1-3 p.m. Please come and bring stories or photos you wish to share. Julia was born Aug. 12, 1933, in Luton, England, to Maurice and Margaret Brownfoot (Carruthers).
Remembrances may be made to Heart of Hospice.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge