Friday, January 20, 2012
Robert "Bob" Janes died Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2012, at home in Hood River, Ore. He was born Jan. 5, 1922, in Pendleton, Ore., to Roy and Lula Janes.
Services will be held Feb. 4 at 1 p.m. at the Tucker Road Baptist Church, 1455 Tucker Road, Hood River. Arrangements are under the direction of Gardner Funeral Home, 1270 N. Main, White Salmon, Wash.; 509-493-1323.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge