Friday, January 20, 2012
Hood River County has established warning shelters for upper valley residents whose homes are without power, according to County Administrator David Meriwether.
The shelter locations are:
Immanuel Lutheran Church, Ninth and State streets, open at noon;
Christian Missionary Alliance, open at 6 p.m.
Wy'east Middle School; hours to be determined; details were still being coordinated with Red Cross.
For details, call the county non-emergency line, 541-386-2711.
"Our major concern is for later tonight," Meriwether said Friday.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge