Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Robert "Bob" Nichols, 54, passed away on Jan. 22, 2012, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital. He was born Dec. 23, 1957.
A funeral service and reception is planned for noon Saturday, Jan. 28, at Anderson's Tribute Center. Pastor Christy Matson of Odell Methodist Church will officiate and graveside rites will follow at the Pine Grove Butte Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge