Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Robert "Bob" Nichols, 54, passed away on Jan. 22, 2012, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital. He was born Dec. 23, 1957.
A funeral service and reception is planned for noon Saturday, Jan. 28, at Anderson's Tribute Center. Pastor Christy Matson of Odell Methodist Church will officiate and graveside rites will follow at the Pine Grove Butte Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge