Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Robert "Bob" Nichols, 54, passed away on Jan. 22, 2012, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital. He was born Dec. 23, 1957.
A funeral service and reception is planned for noon Saturday, Jan. 28, at Anderson's Tribute Center. Pastor Christy Matson of Odell Methodist Church will officiate and graveside rites will follow at the Pine Grove Butte Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays