Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Robert "Bob" Nichols, 54, passed away on Jan. 22, 2012, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital. He was born Dec. 23, 1957.
A funeral service and reception is planned for noon Saturday, Jan. 28, at Anderson's Tribute Center. Pastor Christy Matson of Odell Methodist Church will officiate and graveside rites will follow at the Pine Grove Butte Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Service Annoucement for July 30: Del Gierke
- Death Notice for July 30: James Perry
- Schools seek applicants for budget panel
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge