Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Robert "Bob" Nichols, 54, passed away on Jan. 22, 2012, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital. He was born Dec. 23, 1957.
A funeral service and reception is planned for noon Saturday, Jan. 28, at Anderson's Tribute Center. Pastor Christy Matson of Odell Methodist Church will officiate and graveside rites will follow at the Pine Grove Butte Cemetery.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge