Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Hood River County School are on early release today due to weather conditions. Early release times vary from school to school, and school officials are working to contact parents. According to the school district the schools will remain open to provide a warm place for students "until every student is picked up." School status for Wednesday is undetermined, and parents are urged to check school district web site and info alerts for any closures.
More as this story develops.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge