Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Hood River County School are on early release today due to weather conditions. Early release times vary from school to school, and school officials are working to contact parents. According to the school district the schools will remain open to provide a warm place for students "until every student is picked up." School status for Wednesday is undetermined, and parents are urged to check school district web site and info alerts for any closures.
More as this story develops.
More like this story
- HRV grad and track athlete Parker Kennedy recovering from freak javelin accident at USATF meet in Beaverton
- Bridge of the Gods local sticker effective Friday
- Police report burglaries
- Hood River Death Café meets July 9
- Windermere holds annual food drive
- Fresh Start begins class series for home cooks
- Beauchamps celebrate 58th anniversary
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge