Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Hood River County School are on early release today due to weather conditions. Early release times vary from school to school, and school officials are working to contact parents. According to the school district the schools will remain open to provide a warm place for students "until every student is picked up." School status for Wednesday is undetermined, and parents are urged to check school district web site and info alerts for any closures.
More as this story develops.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge