Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Kate McBride is sworn in to Hood River city council:
Closing arguments in the debate between Hood River Valley High School speech and debate members Ty Bofferding (left) and Jack Patterson (right) on the question of "Should Hood River add a downtown parking facility?" as part of their Extended Application Project before the Hood River City Council, Jan. 23, 2012.
More like this story
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
- Cougar Creek fire creeps north
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge