Friday, January 27, 2012
Lester J. Martin, 92, passed away Jan. 24, 2012, in Parkdale, Ore., with family by his side. Lester was born April 15, 1919.
A funeral service is planned for 11 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 31, at the Parkdale Community Church, 4910 Baseline Drive. Viewing is scheduled for Monday, Jan. 30, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Anderson's Tribute Center.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge