Friday, January 27, 2012
Lester J. Martin, 92, passed away Jan. 24, 2012, in Parkdale, Ore., with family by his side. Lester was born April 15, 1919.
A funeral service is planned for 11 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 31, at the Parkdale Community Church, 4910 Baseline Drive. Viewing is scheduled for Monday, Jan. 30, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Anderson's Tribute Center.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays