Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Kenneth Gardner, 93, passed away in Hood River, Ore., on Jan. 29, 2012.
There will be a memorial service at Gardner Funeral Home in White Salmon at 2 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 2. A complete obituary will appear in a later edition of the News.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge