Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Kenneth Gardner, 93, passed away in Hood River, Ore., on Jan. 29, 2012.
There will be a memorial service at Gardner Funeral Home in White Salmon at 2 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 2. A complete obituary will appear in a later edition of the News.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge