Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Kenneth Gardner, 93, passed away in Hood River, Ore., on Jan. 29, 2012.
There will be a memorial service at Gardner Funeral Home in White Salmon at 2 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 2. A complete obituary will appear in a later edition of the News.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda