Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Delphia Isaac “Del” Goss, 88, passed from this life June 5, 2012, at his home, Adult Comfort Care, in Vancouver, Wash. He was born July 11, 9123, in Mt. Hood, Ore., to B.E. and “Donie” Goss, the seventh of nine children.
Graveside services were held June 9. A memorial service is planned for Aug. 10 at 2 p.m. at Attrell’s Funeral Chapel in Newberg. Contributions in his memory may be made to World English Institute, 1525 N.W. Division, Gresham, OR 97030.
Mildred Fey, 89, passed away on July 5, 2012, in Goldendale, Wash. She was born March 26, 1923, in Hood River, Ore., to William M. and Nora A. (Cole) Smith.
She is survived by daughters and sons-in-law Linda and Mike Kolesar and Barbara and Lance Cochran, of Goldendale; sons and daughters-in-law Mike and Annette Fey, of Bay City, Ore., and Gary and Dawn Fey, of Jaffrey, N.H.; nine grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren, six step-grandchildren and five step-great-grandchildren.
A graveside service was held at Idlewilde Cemetery in Hood River on Tuesday, July 10. Columbia Hills Memorial Chapel handled arrangements.
Eula “Sandy” Williams passed away July 8, 2012, at her home in Hood River, Ore., surrounded by family. She was born Aug. 21, 1932, in Brownfield, Texas, to Norman M. and Beatrice C. (Murray) Chavis.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for the family.
More like this story
- Sports Briefs for July 27
- Service announcements for July 27: Ada Redlock, Douglas Warnock, Betty Akiyama and Virginia Phillips
- Death notice for July 27: Scott Bauer
- Peters and Lassila engaged
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge