Saturday, July 14, 2012
A celebration of life will be held Saturday, July 21, at Tollbridge Park near Parkdale for Sterling Lee Kadlec, formerly of Hood River, who passed away at his home in The Dalles, Feb. 7.
Friends and family are invited to remember Sterling at the event, which will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
John Donald Billodeau, 88, of Hood River, Ore., passed away July 10, 2012, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital with family by his side. John was born Nov. 25, 1923.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Kyle F. Brogna passed away from complications due to Type 1 diabetes on July 11, 2012, in Hood River, Ore. He was born on Jan. 3, 1991, in Lancaster, Calif., to Todd and Theresa Brogna and was just 21 years of age at the time of his passing.
He is survived by his parents and sister, Kaitlyn.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Kyle’s name to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, 7000 S.W. Hampton, Ste. 101, Portland, OR 97223.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions. Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Cooper’s Spur Road completed in 1926
- ‘Age of Dignity’ discussion series starts Oct. 22
- Advocacy Center holds fundraiser Oct. 22
- Roots and Branches: Find and use your tools
- Columbia Gorge Peace Village hosts film
- WS Library holds ‘Boys in the Boat’ talk Oct. 22
- Gorge receives national honor this weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 19
- ‘Mayerdale Place’ program Oct. 21
- County continues marijuana hearings
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge