Saturday, July 14, 2012
A celebration of life will be held Saturday, July 21, at Tollbridge Park near Parkdale for Sterling Lee Kadlec, formerly of Hood River, who passed away at his home in The Dalles, Feb. 7.
Friends and family are invited to remember Sterling at the event, which will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
John Donald Billodeau, 88, of Hood River, Ore., passed away July 10, 2012, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital with family by his side. John was born Nov. 25, 1923.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Kyle F. Brogna passed away from complications due to Type 1 diabetes on July 11, 2012, in Hood River, Ore. He was born on Jan. 3, 1991, in Lancaster, Calif., to Todd and Theresa Brogna and was just 21 years of age at the time of his passing.
He is survived by his parents and sister, Kaitlyn.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Kyle’s name to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, 7000 S.W. Hampton, Ste. 101, Portland, OR 97223.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions. Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Fire near Eagle Creek flares back up
- Service announcements for July 22:
- YESTERYEARS: New Safeway store on Second and Cascade expected in 1947
- Pritchett, Haskins to wed
- Roots and Branches: Cherry Harvest
- Pick of the Week: Children’s Park public meeting July 20
- Travelogue: Panama
- Another Voice: Juntos program ‘critical to success of students in their education’
- Editor's Notebook: By George, one’s own name is a basic sweet spot in your sense of identity
- Letters to the Editor for July 19
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge