Saturday, July 14, 2012
A celebration of life will be held Saturday, July 21, at Tollbridge Park near Parkdale for Sterling Lee Kadlec, formerly of Hood River, who passed away at his home in The Dalles, Feb. 7.
Friends and family are invited to remember Sterling at the event, which will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
John Donald Billodeau, 88, of Hood River, Ore., passed away July 10, 2012, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital with family by his side. John was born Nov. 25, 1923.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Kyle F. Brogna passed away from complications due to Type 1 diabetes on July 11, 2012, in Hood River, Ore. He was born on Jan. 3, 1991, in Lancaster, Calif., to Todd and Theresa Brogna and was just 21 years of age at the time of his passing.
He is survived by his parents and sister, Kaitlyn.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Kyle’s name to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, 7000 S.W. Hampton, Ste. 101, Portland, OR 97223.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions. Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
"Water Wizards" teach about water conservation
Water Wizards Lego Robotics team gives its water conservation presentation, in costume and with props and placards, in downtown Hood River Nov. 18. The outreach is an example of the community education component carried out by all Robotics teams, of which there are dozens of them in the Gorge. Learn more at The Department of Environmental Quality graywater permit website: Oregon.gov/deq/wq/programs. Enlarge