Saturday, July 14, 2012
A celebration of life will be held Saturday, July 21, at Tollbridge Park near Parkdale for Sterling Lee Kadlec, formerly of Hood River, who passed away at his home in The Dalles, Feb. 7.
Friends and family are invited to remember Sterling at the event, which will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
John Donald Billodeau, 88, of Hood River, Ore., passed away July 10, 2012, at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital with family by his side. John was born Nov. 25, 1923.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Kyle F. Brogna passed away from complications due to Type 1 diabetes on July 11, 2012, in Hood River, Ore. He was born on Jan. 3, 1991, in Lancaster, Calif., to Todd and Theresa Brogna and was just 21 years of age at the time of his passing.
He is survived by his parents and sister, Kaitlyn.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Kyle’s name to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, 7000 S.W. Hampton, Ste. 101, Portland, OR 97223.
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions. Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge