Friday, March 16, 2012
Luetta Scherff, 100, of Hood River, Ore., died of age-related causes March 14, 2012, in Portland, Ore. She was born Dec. 27, 1911, in Jamestown, Mo., to Mr. and Mrs. Louis F. Miller.
Survivors include daughter and son-in-law Winetta and Ken Soderlind, and granddaughter Rebecca Soderlind, all of Portland, Ore.; brother Louis F. Miller Jr., of Jamestown, Mo., and sister Betty Jo Massengale, of Jefferson City, Mo.
Remembrances may be made to Asbury Methodist Church "Happy Hands."
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031. Visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge