Friday, March 16, 2012
Luetta Scherff, 100, of Hood River, Ore., died of age-related causes March 14, 2012, in Portland, Ore. She was born Dec. 27, 1911, in Jamestown, Mo., to Mr. and Mrs. Louis F. Miller.
Survivors include daughter and son-in-law Winetta and Ken Soderlind, and granddaughter Rebecca Soderlind, all of Portland, Ore.; brother Louis F. Miller Jr., of Jamestown, Mo., and sister Betty Jo Massengale, of Jefferson City, Mo.
Remembrances may be made to Asbury Methodist Church "Happy Hands."
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031. Visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Windermere holds annual food drive
- Fresh Start begins class series for home cooks
- Beauchamps celebrate 58th anniversary
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge