Friday, March 16, 2012
Luetta Scherff, 100, of Hood River, Ore., died of age-related causes March 14, 2012, in Portland, Ore. She was born Dec. 27, 1911, in Jamestown, Mo., to Mr. and Mrs. Louis F. Miller.
Survivors include daughter and son-in-law Winetta and Ken Soderlind, and granddaughter Rebecca Soderlind, all of Portland, Ore.; brother Louis F. Miller Jr., of Jamestown, Mo., and sister Betty Jo Massengale, of Jefferson City, Mo.
Remembrances may be made to Asbury Methodist Church "Happy Hands."
Arrangements are under the direction of Anderson's Tribute Center, 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031. Visit www.andersonstributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge