Tuesday, March 27, 2012
From the Port of Hood River:
Utility line maintenance will require a full nighttime closure of the Hood River Interstate Bridge on Thursday, March 29, 2012. The closure will begin at 10:00 p.m. with the bridge re-opening at 4:30 a.m. on Friday morning.
No traffic will be allowed on the bridge during that period, except emergency vehicle responses being coordinated through area 9-1-1 operation centers. This delay and closure will allow utility crews to safely upgrade equipment in place on the bridge. Port crews will also be replacing bridge lights and performing other maintenance work.
For information on the bridge schedule, call the Port at (541) 386-1645.
More like this story
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
- Oregon Parks takes input on adding tribal governments to veterans grant programs
- Sheriff Log, Nov. 5 to 18
Bagpipers perform at Fall Simple Gifts
The Portland Guard pipers prepare and then perform at the Fall Simple Gifts concert at Riverside Church Enlarge