Saturday, March 31, 2012
Cascade Locks A commercial truck driver was uninjured Tuesday morning after losing control of his truck pulling three semi-trailers on Interstate 84 about 10 miles west of Cascade Locks. Two of the truck’s trailers rolled onto their side and a small amount of paint and herbicide spilled from containers.
The trailers were transporting paint, herbicide and other general freight. An estimated 20 gallons of paint and unknown amount of herbicide spilled from their containers.
A hazardous materials cleanup crew responded to assist.
The driver, 40-year-old Marcus Gwilliam, was cited for failure to maintain a lane of travel.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events