Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Billie Marsha Harlan, 68, passed away April 29, 2012, at her home in Hood River, Ore. She was born Nov. 28, 1943.
Services are pending with arrangements under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit www.andersons
tributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Guy Keith Morse, 85, a former resident of the Cheyenne River community in the northern part of Niobrara County of Wyoming, passed away on Friday, April 20, 2012, at his home in Camp Verde, Ariz. Keith was born in Hot Springs, S.D., in 1927.
He is survived by his daughter, Susan Doroski; two grandsons, Michael Doroski and Cody Doroski, of Hood River Ore.; one sister, Erna J. Beal, of Oxen Hill, Md., two nieces and one nephew.
A life celebration is scheduled for 1 p.m. Sunday, May 6, at the Camp Verde Ramada, in Arizona.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge