Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Billie Marsha Harlan, 68, passed away April 29, 2012, at her home in Hood River, Ore. She was born Nov. 28, 1943.
Services are pending with arrangements under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit www.andersons
tributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Guy Keith Morse, 85, a former resident of the Cheyenne River community in the northern part of Niobrara County of Wyoming, passed away on Friday, April 20, 2012, at his home in Camp Verde, Ariz. Keith was born in Hot Springs, S.D., in 1927.
He is survived by his daughter, Susan Doroski; two grandsons, Michael Doroski and Cody Doroski, of Hood River Ore.; one sister, Erna J. Beal, of Oxen Hill, Md., two nieces and one nephew.
A life celebration is scheduled for 1 p.m. Sunday, May 6, at the Camp Verde Ramada, in Arizona.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge