Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Billie Marsha Harlan, 68, passed away April 29, 2012, at her home in Hood River, Ore. She was born Nov. 28, 1943.
Services are pending with arrangements under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000.
Please visit www.andersons
tributecenter.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Guy Keith Morse, 85, a former resident of the Cheyenne River community in the northern part of Niobrara County of Wyoming, passed away on Friday, April 20, 2012, at his home in Camp Verde, Ariz. Keith was born in Hot Springs, S.D., in 1927.
He is survived by his daughter, Susan Doroski; two grandsons, Michael Doroski and Cody Doroski, of Hood River Ore.; one sister, Erna J. Beal, of Oxen Hill, Md., two nieces and one nephew.
A life celebration is scheduled for 1 p.m. Sunday, May 6, at the Camp Verde Ramada, in Arizona.
More like this story
- UPDATE: Southeast Mt. Hood fire grows to 60 acres
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge