Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Kari Ann Long and Jeffrey Jae Croke, both of Hood River, have announced their engagement. They will be married Aug. 19 in Cannon Beach, Ore.
The bride-to-be is the daughter of Brenda and Alex Mercado of The Dalles and Peter Littlefair, of Carson, Wash. She is a 2000 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and earned her degree in business and accounting from Columbia Gorge Community College in 2003. She is currently employed at The Pines 1852 in Hood River as wine retail/pourer, and as catering manager for Apple Valley BBQ.
The future groom is the son of Christine and Douglas Croke of Columbus, Miss., and Jeffrey and Deanna Wilson, of Grants Pass. He is a 1995 graduate of Heritage Academy in Columbus, Miss., and a 2000 graduate of Western Culinary Institute Le Cordon Blue. He is currently employed as a chef and caterer in Hood River.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge