Saturday, May 12, 2012
Marie Namba Asai, of Hood River, Ore., died May 10, 2012, at the age of 89.
Marie was born on March 5, 1923, in Portland, Ore.
A memorial service is planned March 5 at Mt. Hood Winery. A full obituary is planned for the next Hood River News.
Irvin Dade Eason, 58, passed away May 7, 2012, at his home in Hood River, Ore. He was born May 9, 1953.
Services are pending with arrangements under the direction of Anderson’s Tribute Center (Funerals, Receptions, Cremations), 1401 Belmont Ave., Hood River, OR 97031; 541-386-1000. Please visit www.andersonstribute-center.com to leave a note of condolence for family.
Darlene Ann Nodurft, 48, a resident of Mosier, Ore., died Wednesday, May 9, 2012, at her residence. Arrangements are pending at Spencer, Libby and Powell Funeral Home, 1100 Kelly Ave., The Dalles, OR 97058; 541-296-3234.
Joe “Pep” Dolezal, 99, died at Lake Andes Health Care Center in Lake Andes, S.D., on May 7, 2012 at the age of 99 years and 8 months. He was born on Sept. 7, 1912, in Omaha, Neb., to Frank and Marie (Safranek) Dolezal.
A burial will be held later at Evergreen Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Vancouver, Wash. Arrangements are under the direction of Koehn Bros. Funeral Home in Lake Andes, 605-487-7631.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge