Friday, November 2, 2012
Hood River County will be hosting a Nov. 8 meeting to discuss the need for playing fields.
The meeting will be open to the public and the county invites public input.
Numerous stakeholder groups, including Hood River Valley Parks and Recreation, Little League and the Hood River County School District have been invited to attend as well.
The meeting will be held at 7 p.m., Nov. 8 in the Board of Commissioners Conference Room at the County Administrative building.
More like this story
- Union Update
- ‘Superheroes’ come running: CASA holds fourth annual Fun Run Oct. 9
- Roald Dahl Trivia Challenge is Oct. 21
- EnviroGorge Kids announces summer writing winners
- Tribal members protest Nestlé deal in Salem
- Downtown walking tours return Sept. 26
- Fresh Start program holds graduates’ dinner Oct. 19
- ‘Genealogy Jamboree’ at Discovery Center Oct. 8
- Church News: Concert at Tucker Rd. Baptist Sunday
- Odell Creek restoration presentation
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge