Friday, November 2, 2012
Hood River County will be hosting a Nov. 8 meeting to discuss the need for playing fields.
The meeting will be open to the public and the county invites public input.
Numerous stakeholder groups, including Hood River Valley Parks and Recreation, Little League and the Hood River County School District have been invited to attend as well.
The meeting will be held at 7 p.m., Nov. 8 in the Board of Commissioners Conference Room at the County Administrative building.
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge