Friday, November 2, 2012
Hood River County will be hosting a Nov. 8 meeting to discuss the need for playing fields.
The meeting will be open to the public and the county invites public input.
Numerous stakeholder groups, including Hood River Valley Parks and Recreation, Little League and the Hood River County School District have been invited to attend as well.
The meeting will be held at 7 p.m., Nov. 8 in the Board of Commissioners Conference Room at the County Administrative building.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge