Friday, November 2, 2012
Hood River County will be hosting a Nov. 8 meeting to discuss the need for playing fields.
The meeting will be open to the public and the county invites public input.
Numerous stakeholder groups, including Hood River Valley Parks and Recreation, Little League and the Hood River County School District have been invited to attend as well.
The meeting will be held at 7 p.m., Nov. 8 in the Board of Commissioners Conference Room at the County Administrative building.
More like this story
- Hey, Dustin, The Wearhouse has your jacket
- Death notices for July 2: Floyd Carter and Michael Hill
- Service Announcement for July 1: Ellis Tanner
- Fun at the CGWA Beach Bash
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge