Friday, November 2, 2012
Members of the Odell Methodist Church invite the community to come and join them for a free community Harvest Dinner on Nov. 10, 5 p.m. in the fellowship hall.
Everyone is welcome; bring a side dish if you’d like — or simply come and partake of the bounty.
The congregation holds its annual Celebrate the Harvest worship on Nov. 11, 10 a.m.
Food and cash gifts to FISH will be collected both days.
“We are so grateful for the bounty the Lord has provided, and the hard work of those who gather it in,” said Pastor Christy Matson.
More like this story
- After a winless 2014 season, HRV girls team places third at state tournament
- HAHRC BEATS: November is Diabetes Awareness Month
- National Initiative: Mindfulness Center trains ‘Mental Health First Aid’
- Red Cross recommends iron-rich foods prior to blood donation
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 21
- Pitch and Pool: Kudos for fall success, and a look ahead
- Jim Drake’s Entertainment Blog: Doing what it takes to be the ‘Finest’
- Overlapping ‘Pray for Snow’ parties happen Saturday
- Entertainment Update for Nov. 21
- B Gorge-us Boutique opens, shares space with Gandara
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge