Friday, November 2, 2012
Members of the Odell Methodist Church invite the community to come and join them for a free community Harvest Dinner on Nov. 10, 5 p.m. in the fellowship hall.
Everyone is welcome; bring a side dish if you’d like — or simply come and partake of the bounty.
The congregation holds its annual Celebrate the Harvest worship on Nov. 11, 10 a.m.
Food and cash gifts to FISH will be collected both days.
“We are so grateful for the bounty the Lord has provided, and the hard work of those who gather it in,” said Pastor Christy Matson.
More like this story
- Heights house fire roars up Friday
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge