Tuesday, November 6, 2012
All calls were responded to within the County of Hood River Oct. 29-Nov. 4.
Assaults, harassment, menacing and domestic violence:
Oct. 29 — S.W. WaNaPa Street, Cascade Locks — Portland male arrested for domestic assault in the fourth degree, felony, and attempted strangulation. He was lodged at NORCOR.
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
Oct. 29 — S.W. WaNaPa Street at S.W. Venture Street, Cascade Locks — Male arrested for DUII alcohol and refused a breath test. He was lodged at NORCOR.
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Oct. 29 — Tucker Road, 900 block — Male arrested for misdemeanor driving while suspended.
Oct. 31 — Barrett Drive at Alameda Road — Officer responded to a two-vehicle crash. One driver was transported to Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital with complaints of neck pain. Driver of the other vehicle was cited for careless driving, and both vehicles were towed.
Nov. 1 — Old Columbia River Drive, 2600 block — Officer investigated a motor vehicle accident in a parking lot.
Nov. 1 — I-84 at milepost 45 — Male arrested for failure to carry and present driver’s license and giving false information to a police officer. He was cited into Hood River Circuit Court for failure to use appropriate signal, no operator’s license and driving uninsured, and lodged at NORCOR.
Outstanding warrants, parole, probation or terms violations:
Oct. 30 — Hood River County Courthouse — Male arrested on Hood River Circuit Court warrant.
Oct. 31 — N.E. Lewis Street, 0-100 block, Cascade Locks — Deputies arrested a female for probation violation.
Theft or burglary:
Nov. 1 — Reed Road, 2100 block — Officer took report of two cellphones being stolen at some point in transit from the manufacturer to the intended recipient.
Nov. 1 — Avalon Drive, 3400 block — Two juvenile males were reported having run away from a foster home.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 16
- Gorge Happiness Month: Mandy Kurfurst uses ‘The Daily Three’ to center herself
- Police Log, Nov. 27 to Dec. 10
- ‘Operation Christmas Child’ sets collection record for 2017 campaign
- FutureBus visits Cascade Locks Elementary
- History Museum of Hood River County hosts open house Saturday
- Pet of the Week: Gus the Yorkie is ‘sweetest in town’
- Kegler's Corner: Rod Pratt Bowls Bigly
- ‘Loving Vincent’ Dec. 20 at CCA
- How to help during the holidays