Tuesday, November 6, 2012
WorkSource Oregon’s statewide job bank is now accessible on mobile devices.
On the website WorkInOregon.jobs Oregonians have access to job listings 24/7 anywhere there is Internet access.
And, WorkInOregon-Veterans.jobs allows military veterans the opportunity to search job openings in Oregon by their military job title or code.
Job opportunities can be searched by city, employer name and keyword. These sites only list available jobs from employers verified by WorkSource Oregon. This means each job listing on WorkInOregon.jobs and WorkInOregon-Veterans.jobs is a valid job opening.
WorkSource Oregon worked with the nonprofit employer group DirectEmployers Association and the National Labor Exchange to create WorkInOregon.jobs and WorkInOregon-Veterans.jobs.
A job seeker does not have to be registered with WorkSource Oregon in order to take advantage of these new tools, enabling more job seekers access to the thousands of openings featured on the sites.
More like this story
- YESTERYEARS: New Safeway store on Second and Cascade expected in 1947
- Pritchett, Haskins to wed
- Roots and Branches: Cherry Harvest
- Pick of the Week: Children’s Park public meeting July 20
- Travelogue: Panama
- Another Voice: Juntos program ‘critical to success of students in their education’
- Editor's Notebook: By George, one’s own name is a basic sweet spot in your sense of identity
- Letters to the Editor for July 19
- Another Voice: Preserve our agricultural heritage by making Tanner Ranch a park
- The comfort of quilts: Comfort Quilt Project underway at Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge