Tuesday, November 6, 2012
WorkSource Oregon’s statewide job bank is now accessible on mobile devices.
On the website WorkInOregon.jobs Oregonians have access to job listings 24/7 anywhere there is Internet access.
And, WorkInOregon-Veterans.jobs allows military veterans the opportunity to search job openings in Oregon by their military job title or code.
Job opportunities can be searched by city, employer name and keyword. These sites only list available jobs from employers verified by WorkSource Oregon. This means each job listing on WorkInOregon.jobs and WorkInOregon-Veterans.jobs is a valid job opening.
WorkSource Oregon worked with the nonprofit employer group DirectEmployers Association and the National Labor Exchange to create WorkInOregon.jobs and WorkInOregon-Veterans.jobs.
A job seeker does not have to be registered with WorkSource Oregon in order to take advantage of these new tools, enabling more job seekers access to the thousands of openings featured on the sites.
More like this story
- Service announcements for Oct. 29: Jennifer Ringlbauer and Bertha Gallagher
- Death notices for Oct. 29: Mary Hoyt and Manuel Zamudio
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge