Tuesday, November 6, 2012
WorkSource Oregon’s statewide job bank is now accessible on mobile devices.
On the website WorkInOregon.jobs Oregonians have access to job listings 24/7 anywhere there is Internet access.
And, WorkInOregon-Veterans.jobs allows military veterans the opportunity to search job openings in Oregon by their military job title or code.
Job opportunities can be searched by city, employer name and keyword. These sites only list available jobs from employers verified by WorkSource Oregon. This means each job listing on WorkInOregon.jobs and WorkInOregon-Veterans.jobs is a valid job opening.
WorkSource Oregon worked with the nonprofit employer group DirectEmployers Association and the National Labor Exchange to create WorkInOregon.jobs and WorkInOregon-Veterans.jobs.
A job seeker does not have to be registered with WorkSource Oregon in order to take advantage of these new tools, enabling more job seekers access to the thousands of openings featured on the sites.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge