Tuesday, November 6, 2012
WorkSource Oregon’s statewide job bank is now accessible on mobile devices.
On the website WorkInOregon.jobs Oregonians have access to job listings 24/7 anywhere there is Internet access.
And, WorkInOregon-Veterans.jobs allows military veterans the opportunity to search job openings in Oregon by their military job title or code.
Job opportunities can be searched by city, employer name and keyword. These sites only list available jobs from employers verified by WorkSource Oregon. This means each job listing on WorkInOregon.jobs and WorkInOregon-Veterans.jobs is a valid job opening.
WorkSource Oregon worked with the nonprofit employer group DirectEmployers Association and the National Labor Exchange to create WorkInOregon.jobs and WorkInOregon-Veterans.jobs.
A job seeker does not have to be registered with WorkSource Oregon in order to take advantage of these new tools, enabling more job seekers access to the thousands of openings featured on the sites.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge