Wednesday, November 7, 2012
The top turkeys will receive prizes that have been
generously donated by the Friends of the Hood River Library!
- Contest is open to everyone 18 and under.
- There is no entry fee.
- Feel free to color the turkey in any way you wish.
Top turkeys will be selected in the following age categories:
- Under 3 yrs old
- 3-5 yrs old
- 6-8 yrs old
- 9-11 yrs old
- 12 and older.
You can mail your entry to FISH Food Bank at 1767 W. 12th St. #147 Hood River, OR 97031. Your turkeys must be postmarked no later than Monday, November 12. You can also drop your turkey off at the Hood River News or the Hood River Library no later than 5:00 Monday, November 12.
Download the turkey below, color it, and return it for the chance to win!
More like this story
- Distillers’ welcome
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 14 edition
- Wyden joins colleagues urging gun violence research renewal
- Sheriff Log, Sept. 22 to Oct. 8
- Police Log, Oct. 2 to 8
- HRV boys soccer continues to battle despite ‘ugly’ play
- Kegler's Corner: Riggleman and Goss Light ‘Em Up
- Sports briefs for Oct. 14
- Strength After Breast Cancer class Oct. 25
- HAHRC Beats: Get into Gorge Happiness Month
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge