Friday, November 9, 2012
The Mid-Columbia Community Concert Association presents the Cascade Quartet 7 p.m. Nov. 13, at the Calvary Baptist Church, 3350 Columbia View Drive, The Dalles.
Cascade Quartet is the resident string quartet of the Great Falls Symphony. They have an extensive repertoire spanning Mozart and Revel to Led Zeppelin and Brubeck. Their performances have high energy and excellent artistic quality.
All four members are graduates of internationally renowned music conservatories. In addition to this evening performance they will do and art and music educational outreach with local high school art classes.
Individual concert tickets are available at the door, Columbia River Music store and Klindt’s Booksellers in The Dalles and at Waucoma Bookstore in Hood River for $25. Single ticket prices may be applied to a season’s ticket for this and two more concerts.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events