Friday, November 9, 2012
The Mid-Columbia Community Concert Association presents the Cascade Quartet 7 p.m. Nov. 13, at the Calvary Baptist Church, 3350 Columbia View Drive, The Dalles.
Cascade Quartet is the resident string quartet of the Great Falls Symphony. They have an extensive repertoire spanning Mozart and Revel to Led Zeppelin and Brubeck. Their performances have high energy and excellent artistic quality.
All four members are graduates of internationally renowned music conservatories. In addition to this evening performance they will do and art and music educational outreach with local high school art classes.
Individual concert tickets are available at the door, Columbia River Music store and Klindt’s Booksellers in The Dalles and at Waucoma Bookstore in Hood River for $25. Single ticket prices may be applied to a season’s ticket for this and two more concerts.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for June 21
- Another Voice: New legislation is win-win for community college students
- Fight leads to reported stabbing in Cascade Locks
- Former Hood River resident dies in wreck on I-84
- Columbia sturgeon season returns
- High Prairie Firehouse Sale back this weekend
- Roots and Branches: High energy children and the belief to succeed
- Entertainment Update for June 21
- Loretta and Patsy: Together Again
- Sports briefs for June 21
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge