Friday, November 9, 2012
The Columbia Gorge Community College Winter 2013 Foundation Scholarship application is now available. Any Mid-Columbia resident may apply. Recipients may be awarded up to 12 credits for Winter Term which can only be used at Columbia Gorge Community College. Applications can be picked up in the Student Services department at The Dalles or Hood River campus as well as online at cgcc.cc.or.us/finan-cialaid.
Applications must be hand delivered to either The Dalles or Hood River Student Services Department at Columbia Gorge Community College no later than noon, Thursday, Nov. 15
For more information, email Stephanie Gale-McKnight at email@example.com, call 541-506-6021, or visit the Student Services department in The Dalles or Hood River.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge