Friday, November 9, 2012
The Columbia Gorge Community College Winter 2013 Foundation Scholarship application is now available. Any Mid-Columbia resident may apply. Recipients may be awarded up to 12 credits for Winter Term which can only be used at Columbia Gorge Community College. Applications can be picked up in the Student Services department at The Dalles or Hood River campus as well as online at cgcc.cc.or.us/finan-cialaid.
Applications must be hand delivered to either The Dalles or Hood River Student Services Department at Columbia Gorge Community College no later than noon, Thursday, Nov. 15
For more information, email Stephanie Gale-McKnight at email@example.com, call 541-506-6021, or visit the Student Services department in The Dalles or Hood River.
More like this story
- ‘Kindergarten Roundup’ May 1-5 for Hood River County School District
- Students ‘Make a Difference’
- Pick of the Week: Lions Follies benefit Oregon Sight and Hearing Foundation
- Farming film screening and discussion happen April 27
- Rotary Peace Pole
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lure of Hood River Valley’ booklet available in 1927
- Letters to the Editor for April 26
- See Follies: Four strong reasons to attend a classic community event
- Entertainment Update for April 26
- ‘Midsummer’ auditions May 6-7
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge