Friday, November 9, 2012
Wineries in the Columbia Gorge will be offering open houses for Thanksgiving Weekend, Nov. 23-25, with discounts, food pairings, new releases and surprises.
See GorgeWine.com for a list of participating wineries and specials, map and hours.
The Columbia Gorge Winegrowing Region (AVA) — “a World of Wine in 40 Miles!” — supports conditions for a wide variety of grapes from Albariño to Zinfandel.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge