Friday, November 9, 2012
Wineries in the Columbia Gorge will be offering open houses for Thanksgiving Weekend, Nov. 23-25, with discounts, food pairings, new releases and surprises.
See GorgeWine.com for a list of participating wineries and specials, map and hours.
The Columbia Gorge Winegrowing Region (AVA) — “a World of Wine in 40 Miles!” — supports conditions for a wide variety of grapes from Albariño to Zinfandel.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge