Friday, November 9, 2012
Wineries in the Columbia Gorge will be offering open houses for Thanksgiving Weekend, Nov. 23-25, with discounts, food pairings, new releases and surprises.
See GorgeWine.com for a list of participating wineries and specials, map and hours.
The Columbia Gorge Winegrowing Region (AVA) — “a World of Wine in 40 Miles!” — supports conditions for a wide variety of grapes from Albariño to Zinfandel.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Students from Hood River selected for China trip
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge