Friday, November 9, 2012
Grammy Award winners Eric Tingstad and Nancy Rumbel are back by popular demand. The duo is universally known for the perfect blend of Americana fingerstyle guitar, double reeds and ocarina.
With 19 recordings to their name and over 25 years of musical synchronicity, Eric and Nancy bring their magic back to the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center on Saturday, Nov. 10, at 8 p.m. for a fun filled evening. Tickets are $15 available at www.box office tickets.com. The concert is presented by the The Skamania Performing Arts Foundation.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge