Friday, November 9, 2012
Grammy Award winners Eric Tingstad and Nancy Rumbel are back by popular demand. The duo is universally known for the perfect blend of Americana fingerstyle guitar, double reeds and ocarina.
With 19 recordings to their name and over 25 years of musical synchronicity, Eric and Nancy bring their magic back to the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center on Saturday, Nov. 10, at 8 p.m. for a fun filled evening. Tickets are $15 available at www.box office tickets.com. The concert is presented by the The Skamania Performing Arts Foundation.
More like this story
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 24
- Music Festival of the Gorge Sept. 17
- Cult-classic ‘Rocky Horror Show’ comes to the Gorge
- Audition for ‘Owen Meany’s Christmas Pageant’ Sept. 8, 10
- Marbach launches ‘Columbia – Source To Sea’ campaign
- As time — and transportation — move on, so does Hood River
- Yesteryears: Lost Lake, found, 56 years ago this summer — in 1936
- ‘Get Outside for Education’ Aug. 27
- Hood Crest goes from whim to solid rock ‘n wood winery
- YoHOHs spread summer cheer
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge