Friday, November 9, 2012
Grammy Award winners Eric Tingstad and Nancy Rumbel are back by popular demand. The duo is universally known for the perfect blend of Americana fingerstyle guitar, double reeds and ocarina.
With 19 recordings to their name and over 25 years of musical synchronicity, Eric and Nancy bring their magic back to the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center on Saturday, Nov. 10, at 8 p.m. for a fun filled evening. Tickets are $15 available at www.box office tickets.com. The concert is presented by the The Skamania Performing Arts Foundation.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge