Friday, November 9, 2012
Grammy Award winners Eric Tingstad and Nancy Rumbel are back by popular demand. The duo is universally known for the perfect blend of Americana fingerstyle guitar, double reeds and ocarina.
With 19 recordings to their name and over 25 years of musical synchronicity, Eric and Nancy bring their magic back to the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center on Saturday, Nov. 10, at 8 p.m. for a fun filled evening. Tickets are $15 available at www.box office tickets.com. The concert is presented by the The Skamania Performing Arts Foundation.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge