Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Hood River and Gorge-area youth lacrosse players are invited Nov. 23 to test out The Dalles Fitness and Court Club’s new indoor turf field at 731 W. Pomona St.
Hood River Lacrosse Club members will be there Friday. They are hoping to recruit players for a middle school boys league that begins later this month and runs for eight games through Jan. 28, every Monday from 5:30-7 p.m.
HRLC is also seeking interested high school and adult players who would like to play regular indoor games through the winter.
Interested players can contact Coach Cory Roeseler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TDFCC will also host indoor soccer action at its new facility, which also features a swimming pool, workout rooms, racquetball, tennis and a variety of classes. For info. visit fitnesstd.com or call 541-298-8508.
More like this story
- Evacuations lifted for all Hood River Valley
- ‘Boot Scootin’ Boogie Ball’ Oct. 7
- Weed of the month: English ivy
- Introduction to geocaching meeting Sept. 30 in Parkdale
- Smithsonian’s ‘Museum Day Live!’ celebrated at local museums
- Remembrance ceremony Oct. 15
- Take precautions as air quality decreases
- ‘Conoce Tu Columbia’ launch party Sept. 19
- Letters to the Editor, Sept. 16 edition
- Another Voice: Eagle Creek Fire: The Gorge will recover
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge