Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Hood River and Gorge-area youth lacrosse players are invited Nov. 23 to test out The Dalles Fitness and Court Club’s new indoor turf field at 731 W. Pomona St.
Hood River Lacrosse Club members will be there Friday. They are hoping to recruit players for a middle school boys league that begins later this month and runs for eight games through Jan. 28, every Monday from 5:30-7 p.m.
HRLC is also seeking interested high school and adult players who would like to play regular indoor games through the winter.
Interested players can contact Coach Cory Roeseler at email@example.com.
TDFCC will also host indoor soccer action at its new facility, which also features a swimming pool, workout rooms, racquetball, tennis and a variety of classes. For info. visit fitnesstd.com or call 541-298-8508.
More like this story
- On Stage for Christmas
- Gorge Kids in Action — filling a wish list for others
- Looking for fun? Try mini-golf this weekend
- Warm gifts: Parkhurst says thank you
- Hospice Youth thanks veterans for their service
- Lions grocery contest winners announced
- Columbia Art Center ‘Nook’ features artist Steve Stegall
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 28
- Minoru Yasui: Governor adds to Hood River native’s Presidential Medal of Freedom honor
- Class of ’66 seeks classmates
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge