Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Hood River and Gorge-area youth lacrosse players are invited Nov. 23 to test out The Dalles Fitness and Court Club’s new indoor turf field at 731 W. Pomona St.
Hood River Lacrosse Club members will be there Friday. They are hoping to recruit players for a middle school boys league that begins later this month and runs for eight games through Jan. 28, every Monday from 5:30-7 p.m.
HRLC is also seeking interested high school and adult players who would like to play regular indoor games through the winter.
Interested players can contact Coach Cory Roeseler at email@example.com.
TDFCC will also host indoor soccer action at its new facility, which also features a swimming pool, workout rooms, racquetball, tennis and a variety of classes. For info. visit fitnesstd.com or call 541-298-8508.
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Summer heatwave hits valley in 1936
- Roots and Branches: Grandkids, softball, memories
- ‘Before I Die’ encourages reflection
- Color Run for Haiti
- How does July 4, 2016, Stack Up?
- Keep fireworks legal, and safe
- Letters to the Editor for June 29
- ‘Weed of the Month for June’ is the invasive Scotch broom
- Pet of the Week: Jack is ‘full of energy and fun’
- Fire season is here: enjoy yourself, safely and legally
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge