Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Hood River and Gorge-area youth lacrosse players are invited Nov. 23 to test out The Dalles Fitness and Court Club’s new indoor turf field at 731 W. Pomona St.
Hood River Lacrosse Club members will be there Friday. They are hoping to recruit players for a middle school boys league that begins later this month and runs for eight games through Jan. 28, every Monday from 5:30-7 p.m.
HRLC is also seeking interested high school and adult players who would like to play regular indoor games through the winter.
Interested players can contact Coach Cory Roeseler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TDFCC will also host indoor soccer action at its new facility, which also features a swimming pool, workout rooms, racquetball, tennis and a variety of classes. For info. visit fitnesstd.com or call 541-298-8508.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge