Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Hood River and Gorge-area youth lacrosse players are invited Nov. 23 to test out The Dalles Fitness and Court Club’s new indoor turf field at 731 W. Pomona St.
Hood River Lacrosse Club members will be there Friday. They are hoping to recruit players for a middle school boys league that begins later this month and runs for eight games through Jan. 28, every Monday from 5:30-7 p.m.
HRLC is also seeking interested high school and adult players who would like to play regular indoor games through the winter.
Interested players can contact Coach Cory Roeseler at email@example.com.
TDFCC will also host indoor soccer action at its new facility, which also features a swimming pool, workout rooms, racquetball, tennis and a variety of classes. For info. visit fitnesstd.com or call 541-298-8508.
More like this story
- Parkdale Pumpkin parade, fun run Oct. 29
- HR artist crafts White Salmon sign
- Three appeals filed on UP’s Mosier track project
- Search suspended for west Gorge hiker
- Yesteryears: Trailer-house colony plan to ease housing shortage abandoned in 1946
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’
- Police Log, Oct. 1 to 8
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 26
- ‘Remember Minoru’: Hood River community honors a civil rights hero
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 26
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge