Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Judith Crowder, Richard Enos and Tasha of The Dalles write:
“This letter of thanks is belated; however, not one day has gone by that my husband and I have not been grateful to the staff and owner of Cascade Pet Camp and Nelson Tire.
Our van gave out just as we pulled into the parking lot at Cascade Pet Camp to pick up our beloved Tasha after a trip into Portland to take my husband to the VA Clinic.
Nelson Tire came out and gave us the bad news about the transmission. He suggested we have it towed to The Dalles Transmission. The staff and owner of Cascade Pet Camp took good care of us until all the arrangements were made, once that was done Jenny, the owner of the Pet Camp, gave us a ride home to The Dalles along with all our Costco purchases.
We are very grateful to all.”
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge