Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Judith Crowder, Richard Enos and Tasha of The Dalles write:
“This letter of thanks is belated; however, not one day has gone by that my husband and I have not been grateful to the staff and owner of Cascade Pet Camp and Nelson Tire.
Our van gave out just as we pulled into the parking lot at Cascade Pet Camp to pick up our beloved Tasha after a trip into Portland to take my husband to the VA Clinic.
Nelson Tire came out and gave us the bad news about the transmission. He suggested we have it towed to The Dalles Transmission. The staff and owner of Cascade Pet Camp took good care of us until all the arrangements were made, once that was done Jenny, the owner of the Pet Camp, gave us a ride home to The Dalles along with all our Costco purchases.
We are very grateful to all.”
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge