Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Judith Crowder, Richard Enos and Tasha of The Dalles write:
“This letter of thanks is belated; however, not one day has gone by that my husband and I have not been grateful to the staff and owner of Cascade Pet Camp and Nelson Tire.
Our van gave out just as we pulled into the parking lot at Cascade Pet Camp to pick up our beloved Tasha after a trip into Portland to take my husband to the VA Clinic.
Nelson Tire came out and gave us the bad news about the transmission. He suggested we have it towed to The Dalles Transmission. The staff and owner of Cascade Pet Camp took good care of us until all the arrangements were made, once that was done Jenny, the owner of the Pet Camp, gave us a ride home to The Dalles along with all our Costco purchases.
We are very grateful to all.”
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge