Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Judith Crowder, Richard Enos and Tasha of The Dalles write:
“This letter of thanks is belated; however, not one day has gone by that my husband and I have not been grateful to the staff and owner of Cascade Pet Camp and Nelson Tire.
Our van gave out just as we pulled into the parking lot at Cascade Pet Camp to pick up our beloved Tasha after a trip into Portland to take my husband to the VA Clinic.
Nelson Tire came out and gave us the bad news about the transmission. He suggested we have it towed to The Dalles Transmission. The staff and owner of Cascade Pet Camp took good care of us until all the arrangements were made, once that was done Jenny, the owner of the Pet Camp, gave us a ride home to The Dalles along with all our Costco purchases.
We are very grateful to all.”
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge