Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Wasco County 9-1-1 is implementing the Citizen Alert system to provide emergency messages to Wasco County residents by telephone, text and email. All published land line phones are automatically in the system, but cellphones, unpublished, unlisted numbers and emails are not.
Wasco County residents are encouraged to visit www.co.wasco.or.us and click on the Citizen Alert Notification Sign-Up button to register for emergency messages.
Registration is an online process through the Everbridge Corporation and all information provided is maintained by that company. Information provided is maintained by that company. Information provided through the registration process is securely maintained and will not be sold or used for any purpose other than providing emergency messages.
Residents can also sign up for non-emergency informational alerts that may be issued by local authorities. Available alerts include local law enforcement, Mid-Columbia fire and rescue, public health, road and street closures and utility alerts. Residents can choose to register for one, or all, of the non-emergency message options.
For details call Jeanne Pesicka at 541-506-2760 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- A wish and a zip: Hawks Ridge residents enjoy adventure aloft
- Fascia findings: Acupuncturist Susan Froehlich attends international congress
- ‘Paws for a Cause’ event returns Oct. 15
- Public Records – Circuit Court, September 2015
- Public Records -- Building Permits, city
- Harmony of the Gorge invites women to sing for the holidays
- Providence seeks nominations for 2015 ‘Heart Of Gold’ award
- CHURCH NEWS: Revival in Parkdale, Odell, Hood River
- Learn about tours to support Providence scholarship fund
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 3
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge