Friday, November 16, 2012
Oct. 29 to Nov. 7
James Leon Hayes, 58, and Vickie Lynne Moxcey, 58, both of McCleary, Wash., on Oct. 29.
Martin Lee Morgan, 53, and Joanne Marie Sottile, 50, both of Hood River, on Oct. 29.
Andrew Gordon Marker, 48, and Angeline Nicole Bassett, 35, both of Hood River, on Oct. 30.
Jose Flores Castillo, 43, and Angelica Maria Hernandez Ramos, 36, both of Hood River, on Nov. 2.
Reid Joseph Ketcher, 42, and Dana Reid, 33, both of Hood River, on Nov. 7.
More like this story
- The Porch for May 20
- Columbia Center offers Summer Arts class scholarships
- HR Valley Residents Committee: ‘Long-term watchdogs’ celebrate Sunday
- Parkdale teacher wins ‘Math Excellence Award’
- Letters to the Editor for May 20
- Morrison Park: Yes to re-zone, but dig in first
- Another Voice: Mexico: my thoughts and personal experiences
- Police Log, April 24 to May 14
- ‘No’ on NORCOR bond, close races for Port, Schools
- Moro: Azure weed plan takes root
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge