Friday, November 16, 2012
Thanksgiving is Thursday, Nov. 22. Hood River News will be closed that day, and deadlines have been changed for the Saturday, Nov. 24 issue:
n Display advertising — deadline will be 3 p.m., Tuesday, Nov. 20.
n Classified advertising — deadline will be noon, Wednesday, Nov. 21.
n General News — deadline will be 3 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 20.; Happenings and Entertainment, 5 p.m. Monday, Nov. 20.
More like this story
- Distillers’ welcome
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 14 edition
- Wyden joins colleagues urging gun violence research renewal
- Sheriff Log, Sept. 22 to Oct. 8
- Police Log, Oct. 2 to 8
- HRV boys soccer continues to battle despite ‘ugly’ play
- Kegler's Corner: Riggleman and Goss Light ‘Em Up
- Sports briefs for Oct. 14
- Strength After Breast Cancer class Oct. 25
- HAHRC Beats: Get into Gorge Happiness Month
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge