Friday, November 16, 2012
All calls were responded to within the County of Hood River Nov. 5-12.
Assaults, harassment, menacing and domestic violence:
Nov. 12 — Norman Road — Juvenile male arrested for menacing and harassment following an altercation with his mother.
Controlled substance violations (non-DUII):
Disorderly conduct, mischief, trespass and vandalism:
Nov. 9 — Central Vale Drive, 3800 block — Female contacted regarding a criminal mischief complaint.
Nov. 5 — Mud Alley Drive, 3600 block — Officer received report of criminal mischief to the door locking mechanism of a car.
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
Nov. 10 — Country Club Road at West Ridge Drive — Male arrested for DUII alcohol. BAC registered .17 percent. He was lodged at NORCOR.
Identity theft or bank/credit card fraud:
Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Nov. 6 — Highway 281 at milepost 12 — Officer investigated a single-vehicle, non-injury crash. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
Nov. 7 — Indian Creek Road at Barrett Drive — Vehicle towed after the driver was found not to have a valid driver’s license.
Nov. 10 — Highway 35 near milepost 64 — Officer investigated a motor vehicle crash.
Nov. 11 — Highway 281 at Lost Lake Road — Juvenile male arrested for attempt to elude and reckless driving, and lodged at NORCOR. He was also cited for no operator’s license, failure to yield to emergency vehicle, and failure to maintain lane.
Outstanding warrants, parole, probation or terms violations:
Theft or burglary:
Nov. 11 — N.E. Forest Lane, 800 block, Cascade Locks — Female contacted regarding a theft I complaint.
Nov. 8 — Gilhouley Road — Juvenile female runaway located and released into the custody of her mother and father.
Nov. 9 — Riverdale Road, 2300 block — Officer covered an unattended death.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge