Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Hood River City residents may dispose of leaves at the City Public Works facility at 18th and May streets.
Disposal hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday until Dec. 1
Check in at the office before dropping off leaves. Residents will be required to empty any bagged leaves.
Branches and other brush will not be accepted by the City, but Hood River Transfer Station will.
Disposal of residential debris at the transfer station is free on Wednesdays.
More like this story
- Citizen group rises to oppose Westside plan
- Defeat the Heat: Officials urge safe beach use, paddling preparedness
- Culvert repair project at Indian Creek will begin June 26
- Vintage bridal gowns now on display at History Museum
- The Porch for June 24
- Art of Community revised
- Letters to the Editor for June 24
- Hang up and walk: Distracted pedestrians are on the rise
- U.S. Hwy 30 bridge work underway
- Shoreline trail widened under HR Bridge
Hood River Valley High School graduation 2017
Scenes from graduation of the class of 2017 at Hood River Valley High School Enlarge