Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Heading into the playoffs, The Dalles and Indian Outlaws are locked in a 10-1 tie for the lead in Gorge Hoops League.
The Dalles defeated Indian Outlaws 77 – 55 on Sunday.
The stage is now set for the playoffs. Quarter-finals will be Dec. 2, starting at 3:45 p.m. with Hood River’s Fury going against Sarsfield Cattle of Goldendale. At 5 p.m., Hood River teams Pee Wee’s Auto Detail and Low End Theory face off.
The semi finals will be Dec, 8 and the final game will be at 7:30 p.m. on Dec. 9. All games are at Wahtonka Gym in The Dalles. (No action on Nov. 25.)
Low End Theory 73 - H.R. Wolfpack 45
River Monsters 136 - Trout Lake 104
Sarsfield Cattle 83 - Pee Wees Auto Detail 72
Fury 127 - Lucky 13 65
The Duty Shoots 75 - Run & Gun 66
More like this story
- Distillers’ welcome
- Letters to the Editor, Oct. 14 edition
- Wyden joins colleagues urging gun violence research renewal
- Sheriff Log, Sept. 22 to Oct. 8
- Police Log, Oct. 2 to 8
- HRV boys soccer continues to battle despite ‘ugly’ play
- Kegler's Corner: Riggleman and Goss Light ‘Em Up
- Sports briefs for Oct. 14
- Strength After Breast Cancer class Oct. 25
- HAHRC Beats: Get into Gorge Happiness Month
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge