Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Heading into the playoffs, The Dalles and Indian Outlaws are locked in a 10-1 tie for the lead in Gorge Hoops League.
The Dalles defeated Indian Outlaws 77 – 55 on Sunday.
The stage is now set for the playoffs. Quarter-finals will be Dec. 2, starting at 3:45 p.m. with Hood River’s Fury going against Sarsfield Cattle of Goldendale. At 5 p.m., Hood River teams Pee Wee’s Auto Detail and Low End Theory face off.
The semi finals will be Dec, 8 and the final game will be at 7:30 p.m. on Dec. 9. All games are at Wahtonka Gym in The Dalles. (No action on Nov. 25.)
Low End Theory 73 - H.R. Wolfpack 45
River Monsters 136 - Trout Lake 104
Sarsfield Cattle 83 - Pee Wees Auto Detail 72
Fury 127 - Lucky 13 65
The Duty Shoots 75 - Run & Gun 66
More like this story
- Update -- Police seeking man involved in kidnapping between Mosier, Portland
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge