Wednesday, November 21, 2012
It's time to get your picks in for the Hood River News weekly football pick'em contest.
So far guest pickers are 67-41, Hood River News reporter Ben McCarty has a record of record of 65-43 while News Editor Kirby Neumann-Rea is 66-42
You can view a list of this week's games and the "expert picks in the PDF document at left.
Think you can beat them? Then get in your picks for a chance at weekly prizes or the grand prize of a 42-inch tv.
You can enter a few ways
2) In person at the Hood River News office.
3)Send an e-mail here with your entries.
Please put "Football contest entry" in the subject line and include the following information:
Game 1 Advertiser/Game 1 winner
Game 2 Advertiser/ Game 2 winner
Game 3 Advertiser/ Game 3 winner
Game 4 Advertiser/ Game 4 winner
Game 5 Advertiser/ Game 5 winner
Game 6 Advertiser/ Game 6 winner
Game 7 Advertiser/ Game 7 winner
Game 8 Advertiser/ Game 8 winner
Game 9 Advertiser/ Game 9 winner
Game 10 Advertiser/ Game 10 winner
Game 11 Advertiser/ Game 12 winner
Game 12 Advertiser/ Game 12 winner
More like this story
- Hood River News football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 5-7
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of November 30-Dec. 2 now open
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of Nov. 2-4 now open
- Hood River News football pick'em contest for weekend of Nov. 16-18 now open
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 12-14 now open
- Pick of the Week: ‘Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead’ at CCA
- HR County Library District holds annual Unity Picnic to celebrate diversity, reading
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River pool facing possible closure in 1987
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 23
- ANOTHER VOICE: Call on Gorge Commission to take a stand on coal transport pollution
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 23 edition
- Lions Fundraiser ‘Applerama’ in danger of cancellation
- The Ale List: Full Sail and Harrington team up with Red Ale
- ‘Sketchbook Project’ invites conversation
- poTENtial series continues at Center for Arts
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge