Friday, November 23, 2012
The Hood River Care Center Family Council is looking for donations of birdseed. Each resident has a birdfeeder outside of their room, with 10 made and donated by local Webelos.
The Activities Department is requesting craft supplies, fabric remnants, beads, small picture frames, hair clips, caffeine-free sodas, and beauty items such as lotions, shampoos, body washes and body sprays.
Donations can be dropped off at the Care Center, 729 Henderson Rd. For delivery or pickup, call Debbie Medina at 541-490-1575 or email email@example.com. Donations can also be mailed to: Family Council, Hood River Care Center, P.O. Box 551, Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- Service Annoucements for Nov. 25 edition: Westlake Cannon and Theodore LaDoux
- Death Notices for Nov. 25 edition:
- Pick of the Week: Turkey Trot happens Thanksgiving morning
- YESTERYEARS: Hood River will soon have its own aviation school in 1927
- Christmas Project: Where and when to sign up, and how to help
- Lisa Muñoz: Talking steps toward broadening community
- Museum’s ‘Latino Experience’ on display through December
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 22
- Another Voice: Grad Student Tax hinders diversity and innovation of higher education
- Remains Wall
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge