Friday, November 23, 2012
The Hood River Care Center Family Council is looking for donations of birdseed. Each resident has a birdfeeder outside of their room, with 10 made and donated by local Webelos.
The Activities Department is requesting craft supplies, fabric remnants, beads, small picture frames, hair clips, caffeine-free sodas, and beauty items such as lotions, shampoos, body washes and body sprays.
Donations can be dropped off at the Care Center, 729 Henderson Rd. For delivery or pickup, call Debbie Medina at 541-490-1575 or email email@example.com. Donations can also be mailed to: Family Council, Hood River Care Center, P.O. Box 551, Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- UPDATE: Southeast Mt. Hood fire grows to 60 acres
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge