Friday, November 23, 2012
The Hood River Care Center Family Council is looking for donations of birdseed. Each resident has a birdfeeder outside of their room, with 10 made and donated by local Webelos.
The Activities Department is requesting craft supplies, fabric remnants, beads, small picture frames, hair clips, caffeine-free sodas, and beauty items such as lotions, shampoos, body washes and body sprays.
Donations can be dropped off at the Care Center, 729 Henderson Rd. For delivery or pickup, call Debbie Medina at 541-490-1575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Donations can also be mailed to: Family Council, Hood River Care Center, P.O. Box 551, Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge