Friday, November 23, 2012
The Hood River Care Center Family Council is looking for donations of birdseed. Each resident has a birdfeeder outside of their room, with 10 made and donated by local Webelos.
The Activities Department is requesting craft supplies, fabric remnants, beads, small picture frames, hair clips, caffeine-free sodas, and beauty items such as lotions, shampoos, body washes and body sprays.
Donations can be dropped off at the Care Center, 729 Henderson Rd. For delivery or pickup, call Debbie Medina at 541-490-1575 or email email@example.com. Donations can also be mailed to: Family Council, Hood River Care Center, P.O. Box 551, Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
- Cougar Creek fire creeps north
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge