Friday, November 23, 2012
The Hood River Care Center Family Council is looking for donations of birdseed. Each resident has a birdfeeder outside of their room, with 10 made and donated by local Webelos.
The Activities Department is requesting craft supplies, fabric remnants, beads, small picture frames, hair clips, caffeine-free sodas, and beauty items such as lotions, shampoos, body washes and body sprays.
Donations can be dropped off at the Care Center, 729 Henderson Rd. For delivery or pickup, call Debbie Medina at 541-490-1575 or email email@example.com. Donations can also be mailed to: Family Council, Hood River Care Center, P.O. Box 551, Hood River, OR 97031.
More like this story
- Service announcement for Nov. 25
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge