Friday, November 23, 2012
Do you keep your own financial records? If you answered yes to this question, join Columbia Gorge Community College for the QuickBooks Pro 2012 class offered on The Dalles campus, Building Two – Room 2.106.
This class runs two full Saturdays, held on Dec. 1 and 8, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with an hour lunch break. The class will be taught by Mike DeMott, one of the Small Business Development Center’s Business Counselors. The coursework includes both QuickBooks Fundamentals 2012 and the QuickBooks Payroll Module.
In this workshop participants will learn how to create invoices, track sales and expenses, keep reliable records for tax time, manage customer, vendor, and employee data, create a Company Snapshot and use online banking.
The class fee is $288 and includes the book. Class size is limited to 10 participants with pre-registration. Contact Student Services at 541 506-6011 for more information.
More like this story
- Yesteryears: Postal Route 6 added to HR Postal Service 1975
- Art Sale and Show at CCA
- Wy’east lists first-quarter honor roll
- How to Help, updated for Nov. 25
- Friends of Mt. Adams host ‘Cougar Creek burn’ forum
- Freeze Frames
- Daily Bread: The parting gift
- Travelogue: Family’s two-year sojourn in Bangkok connects them to the people
- Ornament sale benefits Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Gorge Owned presents ‘Glacier Caves of the Pacific Northwest’
A live hive
A tree containing a live colony of bees blew down in a local family's front yard. Find out what happened next by reading the story here: bit.ly/1MJKdu2. Enlarge