Friday, November 23, 2012
Do you keep your own financial records? If you answered yes to this question, join Columbia Gorge Community College for the QuickBooks Pro 2012 class offered on The Dalles campus, Building Two – Room 2.106.
This class runs two full Saturdays, held on Dec. 1 and 8, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with an hour lunch break. The class will be taught by Mike DeMott, one of the Small Business Development Center’s Business Counselors. The coursework includes both QuickBooks Fundamentals 2012 and the QuickBooks Payroll Module.
In this workshop participants will learn how to create invoices, track sales and expenses, keep reliable records for tax time, manage customer, vendor, and employee data, create a Company Snapshot and use online banking.
The class fee is $288 and includes the book. Class size is limited to 10 participants with pre-registration. Contact Student Services at 541 506-6011 for more information.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge