Friday, November 23, 2012
Do you keep your own financial records? If you answered yes to this question, join Columbia Gorge Community College for the QuickBooks Pro 2012 class offered on The Dalles campus, Building Two – Room 2.106.
This class runs two full Saturdays, held on Dec. 1 and 8, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with an hour lunch break. The class will be taught by Mike DeMott, one of the Small Business Development Center’s Business Counselors. The coursework includes both QuickBooks Fundamentals 2012 and the QuickBooks Payroll Module.
In this workshop participants will learn how to create invoices, track sales and expenses, keep reliable records for tax time, manage customer, vendor, and employee data, create a Company Snapshot and use online banking.
The class fee is $288 and includes the book. Class size is limited to 10 participants with pre-registration. Contact Student Services at 541 506-6011 for more information.
More like this story
- Mt. Hood’s Timberline Trail reopens after upgrades
- Unemployment remains low in Hood River, Wasco Counties
- Bluegrass Jamboree celebrates 17 years
- Man drowns in Pine Hollow reservoir
- Discovery Center hosts ‘This Place’ discussion Oct. 8
- High school senior expands book box project
- All About Fall: Your guide to a bountiful, beautiful time in the Gorge
- Young, Wilson married at Griffin House
- Gorge CROP Walk raises $5,000, and counting
- ‘Chaos of the day’ leads to happy end
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge