Friday, November 23, 2012
Do you keep your own financial records? If you answered yes to this question, join Columbia Gorge Community College for the QuickBooks Pro 2012 class offered on The Dalles campus, Building Two – Room 2.106.
This class runs two full Saturdays, held on Dec. 1 and 8, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with an hour lunch break. The class will be taught by Mike DeMott, one of the Small Business Development Center’s Business Counselors. The coursework includes both QuickBooks Fundamentals 2012 and the QuickBooks Payroll Module.
In this workshop participants will learn how to create invoices, track sales and expenses, keep reliable records for tax time, manage customer, vendor, and employee data, create a Company Snapshot and use online banking.
The class fee is $288 and includes the book. Class size is limited to 10 participants with pre-registration. Contact Student Services at 541 506-6011 for more information.
More like this story
- Hawk Migration Festival Sept. 23
- Rain eases Eagle Creek Fire, evacuations lifted
- Death Notices for Sept. 19 edition: John Wishart, Linda Fowler, William Weis, James Clifton and Crisoforo Galvan-Herrera
- Service Announcement for Sept. 20 edition: Charles Hiatt
- Evacuations lifted for all Hood River Valley
- ‘Boot Scootin’ Boogie Ball’ Oct. 7
- Weed of the month: English ivy
- Introduction to geocaching meeting Sept. 30 in Parkdale
- Smithsonian’s ‘Museum Day Live!’ celebrated at local museums
- Remembrance ceremony Oct. 15
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge