Friday, November 23, 2012
Do you keep your own financial records? If you answered yes to this question, join Columbia Gorge Community College for the QuickBooks Pro 2012 class offered on The Dalles campus, Building Two – Room 2.106.
This class runs two full Saturdays, held on Dec. 1 and 8, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with an hour lunch break. The class will be taught by Mike DeMott, one of the Small Business Development Center’s Business Counselors. The coursework includes both QuickBooks Fundamentals 2012 and the QuickBooks Payroll Module.
In this workshop participants will learn how to create invoices, track sales and expenses, keep reliable records for tax time, manage customer, vendor, and employee data, create a Company Snapshot and use online banking.
The class fee is $288 and includes the book. Class size is limited to 10 participants with pre-registration. Contact Student Services at 541 506-6011 for more information.
More like this story
- Library Tree
- Yesteryears: Phase one of new skate park slated to begin in September 1996
- Around the Gorge: Genealogy and more scheduled for Gorge-area venues
- ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’ Friday
- Archers urged beware of fire dangers, note new regulations
- Idlewilde Cemetery ‘residents’ are not forgotten, thanks to Cemetery Tales
- Roots and Branches: Drums, song carry Minoru Yasui’s message forward
- Washington responders to get notice of oil train shipments
- Oregon Poet Laureate advising Celilo Park project
- Historic Highway trail piece opens Sept. 24
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge