Friday, November 23, 2012
Hood River City residents may dispose of leaves at the City Public Works facility at 18th and May streets.
Disposal hours are 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday until Dec. 1.
Check in at the office before dropping off leaves. Residents will be required to empty any bagged leaves.
Branches and other brush will not be accepted by the City, but Hood River Transfer Station will.
Disposal of residential debris at the transfer station is free on Wednesdays.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge