Friday, November 23, 2012
The Gorge Technology Alliance invites the community to its monthly event, Nov. 28, with Ahmad Ziada of Insitu.
The event starts at 6:30 p.m. at Springhouse Cellars Winery, 13 Railroad Street, Hood River. Entry is $10 for non-GTA members; appetizers provided.
Ziada is currently the deputy Program Manager for the Scan Eagle UAS Product and Senior Director of Engineering at Insitu.
He will be speaking about corporate growth from startup to mid-size. He will specifically address “what to do and not do” during this transition from an overall corporate perspective to ensure smoother transition and success rate.
Ziada, who arrived at Insitu almost seven years ago, was instrumental in leading the engineering team from garage shop to a more disciplined “big company” engineering organization.
The GTA meets each month with networking and educational opportunities. For questions about the GTA, contact Project Manager, Carrie Pipinich at 541-296-2266 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Cascade Locks brush fire contained
- Lorang Fine Art open house will be Oct. 4
- Body of missing paddle boarder found in Columbia River
- Lummi Totem visits Hood River
- Living with Smoke
- Toward a healthier HRV: Health Center serves students this fall
- CL Port hosts Aug. 29 Bridge of the Gods walk
- Lost hiker, 75, found safe at Laurance Lake
- Brian Stenberg returns to his roots as Horizon’s new A.D.
- In its fifth running, Paddle Challenge is bigger than ever
Helicopter searches for hiker
BLACKHAWK helicopter flies over Mt. Hood National Forest near Laurance Lake on Friday, Aug. 21. The military aircraft was called in to help police seek a missing hiker from The Dalles. Enlarge