Friday, November 23, 2012
The Gorge Technology Alliance invites the community to its monthly event, Nov. 28, with Ahmad Ziada of Insitu.
The event starts at 6:30 p.m. at Springhouse Cellars Winery, 13 Railroad Street, Hood River. Entry is $10 for non-GTA members; appetizers provided.
Ziada is currently the deputy Program Manager for the Scan Eagle UAS Product and Senior Director of Engineering at Insitu.
He will be speaking about corporate growth from startup to mid-size. He will specifically address “what to do and not do” during this transition from an overall corporate perspective to ensure smoother transition and success rate.
Ziada, who arrived at Insitu almost seven years ago, was instrumental in leading the engineering team from garage shop to a more disciplined “big company” engineering organization.
The GTA meets each month with networking and educational opportunities. For questions about the GTA, contact Project Manager, Carrie Pipinich at 541-296-2266 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- Service announcement for Oct. 10
- Death notices for Oct. 7
- HRV’s House: Henderson Community Stadium celebrates its 20th anniversary
- Gorge Soup adds ‘Visual Arts’ event
- Mosqueda, Weber wed in railside ceremony
- Helicopter photos: Graves, Krenz marry
- Clark, Engel marry in Pine Grove
- All you need is ... to come on the Magical History Tour
- Yesteryears: Lower valley apple harvest in full swing in 1945
- Fruit and Craft Fair adds ranch sorting and other events
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge