Friday, November 23, 2012
The Gorge Technology Alliance invites the community to its monthly event, Nov. 28, with Ahmad Ziada of Insitu.
The event starts at 6:30 p.m. at Springhouse Cellars Winery, 13 Railroad Street, Hood River. Entry is $10 for non-GTA members; appetizers provided.
Ziada is currently the deputy Program Manager for the Scan Eagle UAS Product and Senior Director of Engineering at Insitu.
He will be speaking about corporate growth from startup to mid-size. He will specifically address “what to do and not do” during this transition from an overall corporate perspective to ensure smoother transition and success rate.
Ziada, who arrived at Insitu almost seven years ago, was instrumental in leading the engineering team from garage shop to a more disciplined “big company” engineering organization.
The GTA meets each month with networking and educational opportunities. For questions about the GTA, contact Project Manager, Carrie Pipinich at 541-296-2266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge