Friday, November 23, 2012
The Gorge Technology Alliance invites the community to its monthly event, Nov. 28, with Ahmad Ziada of Insitu.
The event starts at 6:30 p.m. at Springhouse Cellars Winery, 13 Railroad Street, Hood River. Entry is $10 for non-GTA members; appetizers provided.
Ziada is currently the deputy Program Manager for the Scan Eagle UAS Product and Senior Director of Engineering at Insitu.
He will be speaking about corporate growth from startup to mid-size. He will specifically address “what to do and not do” during this transition from an overall corporate perspective to ensure smoother transition and success rate.
Ziada, who arrived at Insitu almost seven years ago, was instrumental in leading the engineering team from garage shop to a more disciplined “big company” engineering organization.
The GTA meets each month with networking and educational opportunities. For questions about the GTA, contact Project Manager, Carrie Pipinich at 541-296-2266 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 30
- Vital Content: The Web would be sparse landscape without newspapers
- Love Your Columbia In CL, tribal leaders lead salmon viewing Oct. 8
- Warm Springs tribe member describes Dakota pipeline experiences Oct. 4 at RCC
- Church Notes: ‘Die Wise’ book program starts Sunday at Riverside
- Ribbon cutting at Museum
- Mediation training at Six Rivers starts Oct. 6
- May Street celebrates Walk/Bike to School Day
- Food insecurity: 'Harvesting’ art exhibit, meal and public conversation in downtown HR Oct. 7
- 12th Street opens
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge