Friday, November 23, 2012
The Gorge Technology Alliance invites the community to its monthly event, Nov. 28, with Ahmad Ziada of Insitu.
The event starts at 6:30 p.m. at Springhouse Cellars Winery, 13 Railroad Street, Hood River. Entry is $10 for non-GTA members; appetizers provided.
Ziada is currently the deputy Program Manager for the Scan Eagle UAS Product and Senior Director of Engineering at Insitu.
He will be speaking about corporate growth from startup to mid-size. He will specifically address “what to do and not do” during this transition from an overall corporate perspective to ensure smoother transition and success rate.
Ziada, who arrived at Insitu almost seven years ago, was instrumental in leading the engineering team from garage shop to a more disciplined “big company” engineering organization.
The GTA meets each month with networking and educational opportunities. For questions about the GTA, contact Project Manager, Carrie Pipinich at 541-296-2266 or email@example.com.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge