Friday, November 23, 2012
Hood River Education Foundation presents the Trail Band in concert, 7 p.m. on Dec. 6, at the Hood River Middle School.
This event supports the Education Foundation’s Teacher Grant Program, which awards funds to teachers and other district employees for creative and interesting ways to help teach our students.
Tickets are $17 adults, $6 kids under 14. Available at the Community Education office, Waucoma Books, and Cascade Locks School.
More like this story
- Gorge quilters featured in area shows this summer and fall
- Entertainment Update for July 30
- ‘American Pickers’ seeks local troves
- Richard Tillinghast concert at library Aug 10
- Gorge Soup art grant applications due Aug. 20
- Elections 2016: Gudman talks state treasurer bid during Hood River visit
- Ways of the Wind: July weather a windfall
- ‘Officer Friendly’ Sergeant Jesse Flem retires after 30 years
- Summer construction closes roads in Mount Hood National Forest
- Chief Wells resigns from Fire Dept.
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge