Friday, November 23, 2012
Hood River Education Foundation presents the Trail Band in concert, 7 p.m. on Dec. 6, at the Hood River Middle School.
This event supports the Education Foundation’s Teacher Grant Program, which awards funds to teachers and other district employees for creative and interesting ways to help teach our students.
Tickets are $17 adults, $6 kids under 14. Available at the Community Education office, Waucoma Books, and Cascade Locks School.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge