Tuesday, November 27, 2012
A big weekend approaches for Asbury United Methodist Church, near Sixth and State streets.
The congregation holds its annual bazaar on Dec. 7-8; a 10 a.m. community celebration honoring the 100th anniversary of the church sanctuary, on Dec. 8; and on Dec. 9 a worship at 10 a.m. celebrating the centennial.
The congregation has merged with Our Redeemer Lutheran Church and will close the State Street building on Dec. 30.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill