Tuesday, November 27, 2012
It's time to get your picks in for the last edition Hood River News weekly football pick'em contest! Last chance to win weekly prizes! Last chance to enter to grand prize tv!
So far guest pickers are 74-46, Hood River News reporter Ben McCarty has a record of record of 70-50 while News Editor Kirby Neumann-Rea is 72-48
You can view a list of this week's games and the "expert picks in the PDF document at left.
Think you can beat them? Then get in your picks for a chance at weekly prizes or the grand prize of a 42-inch tv.
You can enter a few ways
2) In person at the Hood River News office.
3)Send an e-mail here with your entries.
Please put "Football contest entry" in the subject line and include the following information:
Game 1 Advertiser/Game 1 winner
Game 2 Advertiser/ Game 2 winner
Game 3 Advertiser/ Game 3 winner
Game 4 Advertiser/ Game 4 winner
Game 5 Advertiser/ Game 5 winner
Game 6 Advertiser/ Game 6 winner
Game 7 Advertiser/ Game 7 winner
Game 8 Advertiser/ Game 8 winner
Game 9 Advertiser/ Game 9 winner
Game 10 Advertiser/ Game 10 winner
Game 11 Advertiser/ Game 12 winner
Game 12 Advertiser/ Game 12 winner
More like this story
- Hood River News football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 5-7
- Hood River News football pick'em contest for weekend of Nov. 16-18 now open
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 19-21 now open
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 26-28 now open
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of Nov. 2-4 now open
- Pick of the Week: Elks’ Oktoberfest returns Sept. 23
- Roots and Branches: There is no masking care
- YESTERYEARS: Odell Sanitation District opens bids for new plant in 1967
- Wy’east class of ’67 celebrates 50-year reunion
- Foster Parenting: Simple answers to a challenging task
- Success is one caring adult away
- Pet of the Week: Bojangles looking for an active family
- Letters to the Editor for Sept. 20 edition
- ‘Overwhelming enthusiasm’: Community comes together for firefighters
- Parkhurst Place plans ‘thank you’ this week for fire first responders
Governor visits Hood River during fire
Oregon Gov. Kate Brown visited Hood River Hotel Thursday morning, Sept. 14, discussing economic impacts of the Eagle Creek fire with local business leaders. Attendees included Sen. Chuck Thomsen, Mayor Paul Blackburn, and business representatives from Celilo Restaurant, Double Mountain Brewery and Cascade Locks' The Renewal Workshop. For updates on the fire, stay tuned at www.hoodrivernews.com. Enlarge