Tuesday, November 27, 2012
It's time to get your picks in for the last edition Hood River News weekly football pick'em contest! Last chance to win weekly prizes! Last chance to enter to grand prize tv!
So far guest pickers are 74-46, Hood River News reporter Ben McCarty has a record of record of 70-50 while News Editor Kirby Neumann-Rea is 72-48
You can view a list of this week's games and the "expert picks in the PDF document at left.
Think you can beat them? Then get in your picks for a chance at weekly prizes or the grand prize of a 42-inch tv.
You can enter a few ways
2) In person at the Hood River News office.
3)Send an e-mail here with your entries.
Please put "Football contest entry" in the subject line and include the following information:
Game 1 Advertiser/Game 1 winner
Game 2 Advertiser/ Game 2 winner
Game 3 Advertiser/ Game 3 winner
Game 4 Advertiser/ Game 4 winner
Game 5 Advertiser/ Game 5 winner
Game 6 Advertiser/ Game 6 winner
Game 7 Advertiser/ Game 7 winner
Game 8 Advertiser/ Game 8 winner
Game 9 Advertiser/ Game 9 winner
Game 10 Advertiser/ Game 10 winner
Game 11 Advertiser/ Game 12 winner
Game 12 Advertiser/ Game 12 winner
More like this story
- Hood River News football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 5-7
- Hood River News football pick'em contest for weekend of Nov. 16-18 now open
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 19-21 now open
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 26-28 now open
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of Nov. 2-4 now open
- Windermere holds annual food drive
- Fresh Start begins class series for home cooks
- Beauchamps celebrate 58th anniversary
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge