Tuesday, November 27, 2012
The first-annual Gorge Gravity Games last month drew a crowd of about 500 people to watch 17 middle and high school teams compete.
These are the division winners:
First place: Brandon Kalsch, The Dalles Middle School; second: Muir Emmons, Wy’east Middle School; third, Marco Robles, Mosier Middle School
First place: Wyatt Vallejo, Hood River Valley High School; second, Eathan Andrews; Henkle Middle School, White Salmon; third, Daniel Clinga, Bickleton School.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge