Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Brigid DePriest of the Mt. Hood 4-H Club of Parkdale writes, “The Mt. Hood 4-H group would like to thank everyone for their support and help at our bake sale at the Pumpkin Parade.
“Some of those people include: The Mount Hood Railroad crew and passengers for buying goodies, Parkdale Fire Department for letting us borrow tables and chairs, the community for buying goodies, and 4-H members for helping with the bake sale and float.
“Also those 4-H parents who helped out and baked goodies, for the 4-H parents who were only able to bake goodies, Your Party and Rental Center for the big coffee pots and Jennifer Bloom for baking apple crisps and putting them in cute little cups.”
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge