Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Brigid DePriest of the Mt. Hood 4-H Club of Parkdale writes, “The Mt. Hood 4-H group would like to thank everyone for their support and help at our bake sale at the Pumpkin Parade.
“Some of those people include: The Mount Hood Railroad crew and passengers for buying goodies, Parkdale Fire Department for letting us borrow tables and chairs, the community for buying goodies, and 4-H members for helping with the bake sale and float.
“Also those 4-H parents who helped out and baked goodies, for the 4-H parents who were only able to bake goodies, Your Party and Rental Center for the big coffee pots and Jennifer Bloom for baking apple crisps and putting them in cute little cups.”
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge