Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Brigid DePriest of the Mt. Hood 4-H Club of Parkdale writes, “The Mt. Hood 4-H group would like to thank everyone for their support and help at our bake sale at the Pumpkin Parade.
“Some of those people include: The Mount Hood Railroad crew and passengers for buying goodies, Parkdale Fire Department for letting us borrow tables and chairs, the community for buying goodies, and 4-H members for helping with the bake sale and float.
“Also those 4-H parents who helped out and baked goodies, for the 4-H parents who were only able to bake goodies, Your Party and Rental Center for the big coffee pots and Jennifer Bloom for baking apple crisps and putting them in cute little cups.”
More like this story
- Cider Central: Cider Café opens, ’Gorge Society’ rebrands
- HR Library hosts Songwriters in the Round Sept. 16
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 5
- Labor Day: Drive with care, and take a moment to honor workers who can’t take a break
- Editor's Notebook: Will guards’ new disdain cancel refugees tickets’ aboard today’s European train?
- Police Log, Aug. 24 to 30
- Building Permits, City, August 2015
- HRV girls soccer looks to continue its winning ways
- Sports Briefs for Sept. 5
- Young team, playoff dreams for HRV volleyball
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge