Tuesday, November 27, 2012
The chance to give Mother Nature a helping hand is coming to Hood River. Now is the time to place your order for the Hood River Soil & Water Conservation District native plant sale.
The low-cost native plant starts are available for local gardeners and land owners wishing to improve soil conservation, screen for privacy and improve animal habitat on their properties. The district offers a variety of native conifers, deciduous trees and shrubs.
Order forms and plant information are available on the district’s website at www.hoodriverswcd.org or at the office, 3007 Experiment Station Drive, or by phoning 541-386-6719.
More like this story
- HRVHS Speech and Debate finds tournament success
- Rocket building class Nov. 22
- Business Notes for Nov. 18
- Church News: Interfaith Thanksgiving service Nov. 20 in White Salmon
- Northwest author pens book of hunting stories
- HAHRC BEATS: Preventing type 2 diabetes begins with changes
- US Postal Service debuts Alzheimer’s fundraising stamp
- Oregon State Parks celebrate ‘Green Friday’
- Letters to the Editor for Nov. 18
- Kegler's Corner: Randy’s Painting Tops Industrial
Blasting on I84
Blasting on I84 Enlarge