Tuesday, November 27, 2012
The chance to give Mother Nature a helping hand is coming to Hood River. Now is the time to place your order for the Hood River Soil & Water Conservation District native plant sale.
The low-cost native plant starts are available for local gardeners and land owners wishing to improve soil conservation, screen for privacy and improve animal habitat on their properties. The district offers a variety of native conifers, deciduous trees and shrubs.
Order forms and plant information are available on the district’s website at www.hoodriverswcd.org or at the office, 3007 Experiment Station Drive, or by phoning 541-386-6719.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events