Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Angela Marie Wallis and Alexander Eugene Erzen, both of Seattle, Wash., were married July 29 at Mt. Hood Organic Farms, in Mt. Hood. Sybil Nance, of Sukha Yoga Retreats, officiated.
Attendants were Gregory Clarke, brother of the bride, and Tanya Erzen, sister of the groom. Tilda Erzen Quigley, niece of the groom, was flower girl.
The wedding celebrated local resources and sustainability, including flowers and food sourced entirely from within the state of Oregon, and wine from Hood River.
The newlyweds honeymooned in Aruba and Curacao, and will continue to live in Seattle.
The bride is the daughter of Nancy and Keith Clarke, of Hood River, and Mike Wallis, of Sandy, Ore. She is a 1998 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and received her bachelor’s degree from Dickenson College in 2002 and her MPA from the University of Washington in 2007. She currently works for King County Housing Authority in Seattle as a resource conservation manager.
The groom is the son of Bob and Sue Erzen, of Sequim, Wash. He earned his Master of Marine Affairs degree from the University of Washington in 2010 and works as waste reduction program manager for King County Solid Waste Division in Seattle.
More like this story
- Pet of the Week: Roxy is happy, friendly girl
- ‘Walk with Ease’ starts in September
- ‘Terrific Tale of Thumbelina’ Aug. 25 at Arts Center
- Police Log, Aug. 7 to 13
- ‘Wheels of Hope’ nominations sought
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 19
- EDITOR’S NOTEBOOK: Two guys, one contested parking space, two police officers: one wonders
- Church News: St. Mary’s holds retirement party for Rev. Maag
- FILL THE BOOT
- 4-H Results, 2017 Hood River County Fair
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge