Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Angela Marie Wallis and Alexander Eugene Erzen, both of Seattle, Wash., were married July 29 at Mt. Hood Organic Farms, in Mt. Hood. Sybil Nance, of Sukha Yoga Retreats, officiated.
Attendants were Gregory Clarke, brother of the bride, and Tanya Erzen, sister of the groom. Tilda Erzen Quigley, niece of the groom, was flower girl.
The wedding celebrated local resources and sustainability, including flowers and food sourced entirely from within the state of Oregon, and wine from Hood River.
The newlyweds honeymooned in Aruba and Curacao, and will continue to live in Seattle.
The bride is the daughter of Nancy and Keith Clarke, of Hood River, and Mike Wallis, of Sandy, Ore. She is a 1998 graduate of Hood River Valley High School and received her bachelor’s degree from Dickenson College in 2002 and her MPA from the University of Washington in 2007. She currently works for King County Housing Authority in Seattle as a resource conservation manager.
The groom is the son of Bob and Sue Erzen, of Sequim, Wash. He earned his Master of Marine Affairs degree from the University of Washington in 2010 and works as waste reduction program manager for King County Solid Waste Division in Seattle.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Mosier groundwater contaminated after derailment spill
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge