Friday, November 30, 2012
Jennifer Rae Bailey, 41, of Hood River, was arrested Nov. 20 and charged with theft in the first degree-aggravated, and forgery in the second degree, according to arresting Hood River Police Detective Don Cheli.
Bailey was lodged at NORCOR and posted bail the same day. Bail was set at $2,500 with a $25,000 bond.
Bailey’s charges, according to Cheli, are tied to her work on the Hood River County Little League-Baseball board of directors and alleged misappropriation of funds from the organization totaling just under $20,000.
The initial hearing for Bailey is set for Dec. 3 at 8:30 a.m. in the Hood River Courthouse.
More like this story
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 22
- Another Voice: Community of caring, and the public issue of homelessness
- ‘Catch Me If You Can’ opens next weekend
- Entertainment Update for Oct. 22
- Bridging Marine Park
- Death café at the library Oct. 26
- Halloween’s a Coming: Your Guide to Fun Oct. 29-31
- What’s the BUZZ on pollinators?
- Q and A: HR City Council candidate question and answer
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 22
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge