Friday, November 30, 2012
Jennifer Rae Bailey, 41, of Hood River, was arrested Nov. 20 and charged with theft in the first degree-aggravated, and forgery in the second degree, according to arresting Hood River Police Detective Don Cheli.
Bailey was lodged at NORCOR and posted bail the same day. Bail was set at $2,500 with a $25,000 bond.
Bailey’s charges, according to Cheli, are tied to her work on the Hood River County Little League-Baseball board of directors and alleged misappropriation of funds from the organization totaling just under $20,000.
The initial hearing for Bailey is set for Dec. 3 at 8:30 a.m. in the Hood River Courthouse.
More like this story
- Back to school for students in Hood River County
- Cascade Observations: Looking back, looking ahead
- HRV Health Center opens
- Wine takes center stage this week, weekend
- Yesteryears: Cornerstone laid at new St. Mark’s in 1925
- Entertainment Update for Sept. 2
- Columbia Gorge Discovery Center dedicates renewable energy exhibit
- Pet of the Week: Angelina loves car rides, long walks
- Public Records — Marriage Permits, July 31 to Aug. 31
- Sheriff's Log, Aug. 23 to 30
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge