Friday, November 30, 2012
Jennifer Rae Bailey, 41, of Hood River, was arrested Nov. 20 and charged with theft in the first degree-aggravated, and forgery in the second degree, according to arresting Hood River Police Detective Don Cheli.
Bailey was lodged at NORCOR and posted bail the same day. Bail was set at $2,500 with a $25,000 bond.
Bailey’s charges, according to Cheli, are tied to her work on the Hood River County Little League-Baseball board of directors and alleged misappropriation of funds from the organization totaling just under $20,000.
The initial hearing for Bailey is set for Dec. 3 at 8:30 a.m. in the Hood River Courthouse.
More like this story
- Two escape from state corrections
- Sports briefs for Aug. 16
- Lost boy found safe near Parkdale
- YESTERYEARS: Hottest August day ever recorded in 1977
- Design for a legacy
- Pick of the Week: Jim Lommasson at CCA
- The mural and Nate Chavez
- Letters to the Editor, Aug. 16 edition
- City of Hood River: Mayor asks Rep. Walden to ‘join our collective call’ on energy
- Power line fire doused Monday
Planet Fly at Pfriem
The band Planet Fly plays at Pfriem in an outdoor concert. Enlarge