Friday, November 30, 2012
Jennifer Rae Bailey, 41, of Hood River, was arrested Nov. 20 and charged with theft in the first degree-aggravated, and forgery in the second degree, according to arresting Hood River Police Detective Don Cheli.
Bailey was lodged at NORCOR and posted bail the same day. Bail was set at $2,500 with a $25,000 bond.
Bailey’s charges, according to Cheli, are tied to her work on the Hood River County Little League-Baseball board of directors and alleged misappropriation of funds from the organization totaling just under $20,000.
The initial hearing for Bailey is set for Dec. 3 at 8:30 a.m. in the Hood River Courthouse.
More like this story
- Fireworks: ‘Keep it safe, keep it legal’
- Youth mobile nutrition program returns at two Hood River locations
- County board slates $200K in Windmaster Plan for Airport
- ‘Stick to the Westside plan’
- Letters to the Editor for June 28
- Math in a Basket: a second grade teacher sees the connections
- Public Records: Building Records
- Find Your Park
- YESTERYEARS ‘Capacity crowd’ fills Hood River High School auditorium for Flag Day in 1947
- Sports briefs for June 28
Peter Marbach hurries to save his tent from the wind
Peter Marbach comes to the rescue of his wind blown tent. Enlarge