Friday, November 30, 2012
Jennifer Rae Bailey, 41, of Hood River, was arrested Nov. 20 and charged with theft in the first degree-aggravated, and forgery in the second degree, according to arresting Hood River Police Detective Don Cheli.
Bailey was lodged at NORCOR and posted bail the same day. Bail was set at $2,500 with a $25,000 bond.
Bailey’s charges, according to Cheli, are tied to her work on the Hood River County Little League-Baseball board of directors and alleged misappropriation of funds from the organization totaling just under $20,000.
The initial hearing for Bailey is set for Dec. 3 at 8:30 a.m. in the Hood River Courthouse.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge