Friday, November 30, 2012
Jennifer Rae Bailey, 41, of Hood River, was arrested Nov. 20 and charged with theft in the first degree-aggravated, and forgery in the second degree, according to arresting Hood River Police Detective Don Cheli.
Bailey was lodged at NORCOR and posted bail the same day. Bail was set at $2,500 with a $25,000 bond.
Bailey’s charges, according to Cheli, are tied to her work on the Hood River County Little League-Baseball board of directors and alleged misappropriation of funds from the organization totaling just under $20,000.
The initial hearing for Bailey is set for Dec. 3 at 8:30 a.m. in the Hood River Courthouse.
More like this story
- Marimba ‘Mid Winter Party’
- YESTERYEARS: School District No. 3 projects new high school on May Street in 1926
- Are You Ready? Survival 101
- Lyle School celebrates standout science student
- Jim Drake’s Entertainment Blog: Imagining a world with no winners and no losers
- The Ale List: Sense of Place lecture focuses on ‘hoppy history’
- Free tax help through April in HR and TD
- Sheriff Log, Jan. 24 to 31
- Police Log, Jan. 25 to 31
- Public Records: Building permits, city, January 2016