Friday, November 30, 2012
All calls were responded to within the County of Hood River Nov. 19-25.
Assaults, harassment, menacing and domestic violence:
Nov. 21 — Sherman Avenue — Female contacted an officer regarding a domestic assault call that had occurred the previous night.
Controlled substance violations (non-DUII):
Disorderly conduct, mischief, trespass and vandalism:
Nov. 21 — Dee Highway, 4700 block — Officer took report of vandalism.
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
Nov. 21 — Chevron Drive, 3600 block — Male arrested for driving while suspended, misdemeanor, driving under the influence of alcohol and a probation violation. BAC registered .21 percent. He was lodged at NORCOR.
Nov. 22 — Highway 282 at Dethman Ridge Road — Male arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and reckless driving and recklessly endangering another after he hit several parked cars. BAC registered .14 percent. He was lodged at NORCOR.
Identity theft or bank/credit card fraud:
n Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Nov. 19 — Highway 35 at Central Vale Drive — Male arrested for failure to carry and present a license and lodged at NORCOR, where he gave another name. He was also charged with giving false information to a police officer.
Nov. 21 — Dee Highway at Lost Lake Road — Motor vehicle crash.
Outstanding warrants, parole, probation or terms violations:
Theft or burglary:
Nov. 25 — I-84 at milepost 57 — Deputies recovered a stolen vehicle.
Nov. 18 — 3545 Cedar Drive — Female reported losing WIC vouchers estimated at $100.
Nov. 21 — Cameo Drive, 2900 block — Hood River male reported missing by his brother as he had not been seen or heard from in a month.
More like this story
- Author signing event at Waucoma Sept. 2
- Public records: Marriage permits, Aug. 1 to 22
- Pet of the Week: Bentley will make you wonder how you lived without him
- Genealogical Society meets Sept. 10
- ‘Our Whole Lives’ sexuality class for middle schoolers starts in fall
- A pastor called to a new house: Anna Carmichael of St. Mark's accepts position in California, passes Warming Shelter baton
- First Windermere golf tournament raises $6,000 for Stevenson Program
- Season Preview: Volleyball
- New teachers and licensed staff join Hood River County Schools
- Who says there’s no more summer fun?
Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest 2016
Kiteboarders in action during the pro competition Friday at the 16th Annual Bridge of the Gods Kite Fest in Stevenson. All photos by Ben Mitchell. Enlarge