Friday, November 30, 2012
All calls were responded to within the County of Hood River Nov. 19-25.
Assaults, harassment, menacing and domestic violence:
Nov. 21 — Sherman Avenue — Female contacted an officer regarding a domestic assault call that had occurred the previous night.
Controlled substance violations (non-DUII):
Disorderly conduct, mischief, trespass and vandalism:
Nov. 21 — Dee Highway, 4700 block — Officer took report of vandalism.
Driving under the influence of intoxicants:
Nov. 21 — Chevron Drive, 3600 block — Male arrested for driving while suspended, misdemeanor, driving under the influence of alcohol and a probation violation. BAC registered .21 percent. He was lodged at NORCOR.
Nov. 22 — Highway 282 at Dethman Ridge Road — Male arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and reckless driving and recklessly endangering another after he hit several parked cars. BAC registered .14 percent. He was lodged at NORCOR.
Identity theft or bank/credit card fraud:
n Motor vehicle crashes, offenses and impounds:
Nov. 19 — Highway 35 at Central Vale Drive — Male arrested for failure to carry and present a license and lodged at NORCOR, where he gave another name. He was also charged with giving false information to a police officer.
Nov. 21 — Dee Highway at Lost Lake Road — Motor vehicle crash.
Outstanding warrants, parole, probation or terms violations:
Theft or burglary:
Nov. 25 — I-84 at milepost 57 — Deputies recovered a stolen vehicle.
Nov. 18 — 3545 Cedar Drive — Female reported losing WIC vouchers estimated at $100.
Nov. 21 — Cameo Drive, 2900 block — Hood River male reported missing by his brother as he had not been seen or heard from in a month.
More like this story
- Aporkalypse: Bacon contest fattens coffers at Helping Hands
- The Ale List: ‘Zwickelmania’ returns, Full Sail taps Wheatwine
- YESTERYEARS: DaKine, Pro Motion relocating to Hood River in 1986
- Cascade Observations: Sweetness of Winter
- Parenting program starts in Cascade Locks
- Second Saturday will be all about pilots
- Five Gorge wines earn medals
- Revenue steps up fraud, identity theft prevention
- Father of the Bride
- City, county support affordable housing bill