Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Vacancies need filling on the boards of Mosier Community School and Mosier Middle School.
All members serve on both boards, and conduct the business of both schools at joint meetings.
The community school and middle school are charter schools, and each is governed by its own board.
These bodies are entirely separate from the district board. This position will be filled by appointment at the Oct. 18 regular meeting.
Call 541-478-3321 for more information or to submit your name for consideration.
More like this story
- History Museum offers chance to ‘step back in time’
- Yesteryears: Hood River County Fair draws record crowds in 1986
- FFA, 4-H livestock auction July 29
- Burn ban? No problem, no smoke, if you have a ‘burn box’
- Friends of Mount Adams guide hikes on Sept. 10
- Gehrig’s Chevron hits 70 year mark
- Sheriff Log, July 17 to 23
- Police Log, June 27 to July 8
- Letters to the Editor for July 27
- Local Impact: United Way helps, 'one person at a time'
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge