Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Vacancies need filling on the boards of Mosier Community School and Mosier Middle School.
All members serve on both boards, and conduct the business of both schools at joint meetings.
The community school and middle school are charter schools, and each is governed by its own board.
These bodies are entirely separate from the district board. This position will be filled by appointment at the Oct. 18 regular meeting.
Call 541-478-3321 for more information or to submit your name for consideration.
More like this story
- Library announces Odell bus service
- Learn the art of personal storytelling
- Steelhead, Chinook fishing clinic Feb. 27
- Help library win ‘Million Page Challenge’
- Church News: Nazarene’s install new pastor
- Letters to the Editor for Feb. 6
- MAILS and Marijuana: Legislators right to work to stamp out a bad, old regulation
- Entertainment Update for Feb. 6
- The Porch: Feb. 6
- ‘Pass The Pig’: HRVHS plans FFA Week events