Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Vacancies need filling on the boards of Mosier Community School and Mosier Middle School.
All members serve on both boards, and conduct the business of both schools at joint meetings.
The community school and middle school are charter schools, and each is governed by its own board.
These bodies are entirely separate from the district board. This position will be filled by appointment at the Oct. 18 regular meeting.
Call 541-478-3321 for more information or to submit your name for consideration.
More like this story
- Facing the Big One: Public learns about Cascadia quake at open house
- ‘Kindergarten Roundup’ May 1-5 for Hood River County School District
- Students ‘Make a Difference’
- Pick of the Week: Lions Follies benefit Oregon Sight and Hearing Foundation
- Farming film screening and discussion happen April 27
- Rotary Peace Pole
- YESTERYEARS: ‘Lure of Hood River Valley’ booklet available in 1927
- Letters to the Editor for April 26
- See Follies: Four strong reasons to attend a classic community event
- Entertainment Update for April 26
I Can't Keep Quiet singers at "Citizen Town Hall"
‘I can’t keep quiet,’ sing members of an impromptu choir in front of Hood River Middle School Saturday prior to the citizen town hall for questions to Rep. Greg Walden. The song addresses female empowerment generally and sexual violence implicitly, and gained prominence during the International Women’s Day events in January. The singers braved a sudden squall to finish their song and about 220 people gathered in HRMS auditorium, which will be the scene of the April 12 town hall with Rep. Greg Walden, at 3 p.m. Enlarge