Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Vacancies need filling on the boards of Mosier Community School and Mosier Middle School.
All members serve on both boards, and conduct the business of both schools at joint meetings.
The community school and middle school are charter schools, and each is governed by its own board.
These bodies are entirely separate from the district board. This position will be filled by appointment at the Oct. 18 regular meeting.
Call 541-478-3321 for more information or to submit your name for consideration.
More like this story
- Raffle winner announced
- ‘Santa’s Surprise’ comes to WAAAM
- Police Log, Nov. 20 to 26
- CGCAN hosts holiday party Dec. 20
- Lighted fire trucks roll Dec. 11 to 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 9
- Good Cheer: Small adjustments keep help flowing
- Editor's Notebook: A modest, six-figure solution to NCAA coaching salary excess
- Church News: Updated for Dec. 9 edition
- HRV girls basketball win in the final seconds at home
Advertisement: The Men of Black Friday
The secret agents of Big Winds may not exactly be Tommy Lee Jones oand Will Smith, but they still discovered there is plenty of strangeness to be found in Hood River...especially once winter sets in. Enlarge