Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Columbia Arts needs volunteers for the inaugural Mt. Hood Independent Film Festival, Oct. 25-27.
Volunteers are needed to help in site management, publicity, day-of-event support and other tasks.
Volunteers are also needed to provide housing for film makers attending the festival.
Volunteers receive free admission to screenings, and must attend one of two orientations, on either Oct. 14 or Oct. 17.
E-mail Catherine Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to volunteer.
More like this story
- Team Osprey competes in Bend Winter Invitational
- Sports briefs for Dec. 13
- Letters to the Editor for Dec. 13
- Off the Rails: Protest oil train regulation rollback
- Hood River Bridge replacement: Understanding the WHATs
- Sheriff's Log, Nov. 26 to Dec. 10
- Happiness Month profile: Slowing down with ‘The Daily Three’
- Menorah Installed
- How to help during the holidays
- Students of the Month: Elks Lodge honors Zorza and Castañeda