Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Columbia Arts needs volunteers for the inaugural Mt. Hood Independent Film Festival, Oct. 25-27.
Volunteers are needed to help in site management, publicity, day-of-event support and other tasks.
Volunteers are also needed to provide housing for film makers attending the festival.
Volunteers receive free admission to screenings, and must attend one of two orientations, on either Oct. 14 or Oct. 17.
E-mail Catherine Butler at email@example.com for more info or to volunteer.
More like this story
- HRMS teacher studies in Germany
- Police Log, Aug. 17 to 23
- Sheriff Log, Aug. 14 to 24
- Soccer Assist: Kudos for thoughtful behind-scenes work
- Letters to the Editor for Aug. 29
- Editor's Notebook: Roanoke tragedy asks, ‘are we slaves to our technology?’
- Gorge Kids Tri adds music fest to lineup
- The Porch for Aug. 29
- Entertainment Update for Aug. 29
- Walmart sells 16.3 acres to Ryan’s Juice
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge