Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Columbia Arts needs volunteers for the inaugural Mt. Hood Independent Film Festival, Oct. 25-27.
Volunteers are needed to help in site management, publicity, day-of-event support and other tasks.
Volunteers are also needed to provide housing for film makers attending the festival.
Volunteers receive free admission to screenings, and must attend one of two orientations, on either Oct. 14 or Oct. 17.
E-mail Catherine Butler at email@example.com for more info or to volunteer.
More like this story
- Peace Walk: Take steps for a ‘safe future’ on Wednesday
- ‘We Love You to China and Back’: Community rallies for local family on July 31
- Stage set for new waterfront buildings
- Hood River Farmers’ Market offers local produce, more
- July 23 Stoked anniversary bash helps LymeLight
- Paving closes exit 62
- Foster parent recruitment meeting July 25 in TD
- Gaulke Dental joins Hood River Dental
- Rand Road water line
- Letters to the Editor for July 23
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge