Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Columbia Arts needs volunteers for the inaugural Mt. Hood Independent Film Festival, Oct. 25-27.
Volunteers are needed to help in site management, publicity, day-of-event support and other tasks.
Volunteers are also needed to provide housing for film makers attending the festival.
Volunteers receive free admission to screenings, and must attend one of two orientations, on either Oct. 14 or Oct. 17.
E-mail Catherine Butler at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to volunteer.
More like this story
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
- No to oil trains
- Another Voice: Trains in the Columbia Gorge are going in the wrong direction
- Another Voice: Parks District should focus efforts on a west side site, not Barrett property
- HRV students earn Ford Foundation scholarships
- This summer, 'Have a Free Book'
- New varsity basketball coaches Christopher Dirks and Donnie Herneisen look to reinvigorate HRV program
- Sports Briefs for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge