Tuesday, October 9, 2012
It's time to get your picks in for the Hood River News weekly football pick'em contest.
So far the local guest experts are 14-10 on the season. Hood River News reporter Ben McCarty is 13-11 and News Editor Kirby Neumann-Rea is 12-12.
You can view a list of this week's games and the "expert picks in the PDF document at left.
Think you can beat them? Then get in your picks for a chance at weekly prizes or the grand prize of a 42-inch tv.
You can enter a few ways:
2) In person at the Hood River News office.
3)Send an e-mail here with your entries.
Please put "Football contest entry" in the subject line and include the following information:
Game 1 Advertiser/Game 1 winner
Game 2 Advertiser/ Game 2 winner
Game 3 Advertiser/ Game 3 winner
Game 4 Advertiser/ Game 4 winner
Game 5 Advertiser/ Game 5 winner
Game 6 Advertiser/ Game 6 winner
Game 7 Advertiser/ Game 7 winner
Game 8 Advertiser/ Game 8 winner
Game 9 Advertiser/ Game 9 winner
Game 10 Advertiser/ Game 10 winner
Game 11 Advertiser/ Game 12 winner
Game 12 Advertiser/ Game 12 winner
More like this story
- Hood River News football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 5-7
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of November 30-Dec. 2 now open
- Hood River News football pick'em contest for weekend of Nov. 16-18 now open
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 19-21 now open
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 26-28 now open
- HRV grad and track athlete Parker Kennedy recovering from freak javelin accident at USATF meet in Beaverton
- Bridge of the Gods local sticker effective Friday
- Police report burglaries
- Hood River Death Café meets July 9
- Windermere holds annual food drive
- Fresh Start begins class series for home cooks
- Beauchamps celebrate 58th anniversary
- ‘Operation Dry Water’ this weekend
- The Next Door marks 45 years
- Letter to the Editor for June 25
Oil train car being transported by truck
A damaged rail car from the June 3, 2016 oil train derailment and fire is transported from the crash site via truck on I84. Enlarge