Tuesday, October 9, 2012
It's time to get your picks in for the Hood River News weekly football pick'em contest.
So far the local guest experts are 14-10 on the season. Hood River News reporter Ben McCarty is 13-11 and News Editor Kirby Neumann-Rea is 12-12.
You can view a list of this week's games and the "expert picks in the PDF document at left.
Think you can beat them? Then get in your picks for a chance at weekly prizes or the grand prize of a 42-inch tv.
You can enter a few ways:
2) In person at the Hood River News office.
3)Send an e-mail here with your entries.
Please put "Football contest entry" in the subject line and include the following information:
Game 1 Advertiser/Game 1 winner
Game 2 Advertiser/ Game 2 winner
Game 3 Advertiser/ Game 3 winner
Game 4 Advertiser/ Game 4 winner
Game 5 Advertiser/ Game 5 winner
Game 6 Advertiser/ Game 6 winner
Game 7 Advertiser/ Game 7 winner
Game 8 Advertiser/ Game 8 winner
Game 9 Advertiser/ Game 9 winner
Game 10 Advertiser/ Game 10 winner
Game 11 Advertiser/ Game 12 winner
Game 12 Advertiser/ Game 12 winner
More like this story
- Hood River News football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 5-7
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of November 30-Dec. 2 now open
- Hood River News football pick'em contest for weekend of Nov. 16-18 now open
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 19-21 now open
- Football pick'em contest for weekend of Oct. 26-28 now open
- Gratitude goes out for acts of help and hospitality
- Hood River Elks Lodge makes donation to Meals on Wheels
- Police Log, Sept. 28 to Oct. 4
- Public Records, Building Permits, County, September 2015
- Upset! HRV takes down The Dalles, clinches first play-in spot since 2012
- Sports Briefs for Oct. 10
- Quick start propels HRV girls soccer to victory over Hermiston
- Water polo teams poised to make runs at the state title
- Port begins lower Hanel mill ground work
- Letters to the Editor for Oct. 10
Cascade Locks brush fire
Video of a brush fire near downtown Cascade Locks which erupted Aug. 27, 2015. Enlarge